Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Albert Haynesworth......
    5 years puts him at 41....I dunno that he expects that length of term. 20 mil a yr, probably, but i'd be surprised to see a 5 yr deal.
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

It's not going to be about the money with Manning. Of course who ever gets him will have to pay, but Manning is going to be more concerned with trying to get another championship. He will go to the team that gives him the best shot.

Denver-is the front runners; Week division, plus Denver has the room to build around him instantly.

Arizona- Also a good match up with the Fitz, however it is NFC and a chance he will have to go against lil bro in a play-off game.

Miami - Sunny and warm, but he would have to go against New England twice a year.

Tennessee - Is home for him, but will have to play against his old team twice a year and the division is tough, so no guarantee of making the play-offs.

So in my book, Denver makes the most sense for him. I just hope we keep Tebow to learn from him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
        It's not going to be about the money with Manning. Of course who ever gets him will have to pay, but Manning is going to be more concerned with trying to get another championship. He will go to the team that gives him the best shot.

Denver-is the front runners; Week division, plus Denver has the room to build around him instantly.

Arizona- Also a good match up with the Fitz, however it is NFC and a chance he will have to go against lil bro in a play-off game.

Miami - Sunny and warm, but he would have to go against New England twice a year.

Tennessee - Is home for him, but will have to play against his old team twice a year and the division is tough, so no guarantee of making the play-offs.

So in my book, Denver makes the most sense for him. I just hope we keep Tebow to learn from him.

I like the way you think.. Please let it happen oh mighty football gods..

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          I thought one of Tebow's great selling points was that he was an all-around perfect person who wouldn't rock the boat, would win people over through his heart and his ability to play, and that he'd always be loyal to the team?

That's what his fans always told us before at least. So do you feel they were naive or just being dishonest?
          hahahaha well said bro
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X