Clear All

• Geno Hayes visiting Bronxos

Per La Canfora.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Broncos****

Comment

Not surprising.

Fox type of LB, physical yet fast and good in coverage.

Comment

Eugene Antonio "Geno" Hayes (born August 10, 1987) is an American football linebacker for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Buccaneers in the sixth round of the 2008 NFL Draft. He played college football at Florida State. Hayes was allegedly stabbed in the back of the head with a pair of scissors by his 19 year old girlfriend on March 9, 2009.

Something seems out of place here...

Comment

He was one of Tampa's best linebackers. I believe he'll play weak side if we sign him.

Comment

is he any good?

Comment

Tough guy to get stabbed in the back of the head...and not turn around and slap that woman.

Would love to have him.

Comment

He had 65 tackles last season, weighing 230. Sounds like our next WLB if DJ is gone

Comment

6th round draft pick buccanears not a good defense at all . not much production. seems like depth letting wesley go

Comment

Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
                    Hayes was allegedly stabbed in the back of the head with a pair of scissors by his 19 year old girlfriend on March 9, 2009.

Something seems out of place here...
                    Who hasn't been stabbed in the back of the head with a pair of scissors once or twice? Happened to me just last week.

Comment

Originally posted by AirMax View Post
                      6th round draft pick buccanears not a good defense at all . not much production. seems like depth letting wesley go
                      You're looking too much into the overall basis of it. Yea, Hayes was a sixth round pick, but I knew who he was before today, that says something. He earned a starting job and put of 65 tackles as an undrafted player. Plus, La Canfora doesn't put out a tweet for "depth" players visiting, he's a starting quality player.

Comment

Originally posted by BeavisBronco View Post
                        Who hasn't been stabbed in the back of the head with a pair of scissors once or twice? Happened to me just last week.
                        I haven't been, but I was stabbed with a plastic fork right above my eye for breaking up with a girl who broke up with me who couldn't deal with the fact that in the future she was going to gain weight. But alas, that was back in the 80's.

Oh and on topic...don't know much about him but whether he pushes for a starting spot or strictly back up all is well!!!

Comment

He started at WILL last season. Trade DJ for a 3rd or 4th?

Comment

Geno Hayes is a coverage backer who sometimes has some problems tackling. Tackling can be taught though and JDR and Fox can teach it. I would LOVE the pickup.
                            Last edited by Kazmo; 03-16-2012, 10:39 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
                              He started at WILL last season. Trade DJ for a 3rd or 4th?
                              Why trade DJ Williams?

Comment

Working...
                              X