Andre Caldwell signs 2 year deal w/Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
    I wouldn't count on Hill at all. My guess is that we will sign a vet and draft at least one WR. We could be high on some of our practice squad guys from last year too (Greg Orton, D'Andre Goodwin, and Mark Dell). Dell is a guy I will really watch in training camp.

I agree too, I loved Caldwell when he came out of Florida. Really glad we have him.
    Don't get me wrong, I love Eddie Royal. But I think we actually upgraded our #3 receiver with Andre Caldwell (he's very consistent).

Thomas, Decker, Caldwell, Willis, and a 5th guy (Dell, Goodwin, draft pick) seems like a solid, young core of wide receivers to me!

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      Don't get me wrong, I love Eddie Royal. But I think we actually upgraded our #3 receiver with Andre Caldwell (he's very consistent).

Thomas, Decker, Caldwell, Willis, and a 5th guy (Dell, Goodwin, draft pick) seems like a solid, young core of wide receivers to me!
      aren't we bringing holy stokely back? Good hands, good routes, older than dirt...other than that last part seems like a good 5th guy.

Comment

• WR Andre Caldwell signs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...nds-for-denver

not who i would have gone for... but hey its a start, waiting for these FAs to start showing more interest in Denver than they have been.
        sigpic
        ^^ Thnx CHARGER$ for the awesome sig.

Comment

• Man you are waaayyyy to slow. You know good and well you have to be John Wayne around when these reports come out. lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Provides us with a talent similar to Eddie Royal, but with a lot less injury history. Loved the move.
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm not overly excited with Caldwell but as others have stated he will fill in as a good #3-4. Could have breakout potential with Manning behind center.
              sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                Lmao.

This was the guy Tebow fans wanted when Tebow was the QB. Wow.
                http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...-denver/12758/

He wasn't serious about signing until Manning became the quarterback.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I bet Caldwell got his twitter blown up after this article was seen by Tebow nation. They would have been saying "He is a scum bag. Traitor. Not a real gator. Loser. Washed up. They will be hoping he gets hurt".

Love the Caldwell signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                    Sure they can both play it, but someone to fill the #1 role is what this team needs, and it is what this team lacks
                    Wouldn't mind getting Jeffery if he falls to our 3rd or even 2nd round pick. His combine (not running the 40) made his stock drop which is always good considering I believe his actual performance makes him at least the 2nd best receiver in the draft. I actually think he has the highest ceiling too.

Comment

Working...
                    X