Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos trying to re-sign de jason hunter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos trying to re-sign de jason hunter

    Mike Klis ‏ @MikeKlis Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Brmcos trying to re-sign de jason hunter
    Where is this season going?

  • #2
    Great move, good depth player. One of my favorite players on the team.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah. I've had it in my sig more a couple of days that we should bring him back. He's a nice backup player, but I'm still hoping to see what Jeremy Beal can do as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Great depth and was one of the few bright spots in 2010
        sigpic

        2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

        Comment


        • #5
          Would be a good depth signing, for the 3rd DE.

          Comment


          • #6
            Solid, reliable backup. I hope he re-signs.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hope we can bring him back, he's a good player.

              Comment


              • #8
                we need him back. probably the best value at his posistion we can find. so we have him and matt roth? or was denver just checking roth out?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                  we need him back. probably the best value at his posistion we can find. so we have him and matt roth? or was denver just checking roth out?
                  Right now all we have is Doom, Ayers, and Beal, and Miller moves to DE at times.

                  Never heard we looked at Roth.

                  Hunter would be a good re-signing, solid depth, good vs the run, decent pass rusher.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    solid re-signing
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Right now all we have is Doom, Ayers, and Beal, and Miller moves to DE at times.

                      Never heard we looked at Roth.

                      Hunter would be a good re-signing, solid depth, good vs the run, decent pass rusher.
                      i swear i seen a thread about him last night but i cant find it anymore. strange.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Good re-signing pretty solid player.

                        Any word on Haagan he's one of my favorites on the team.
                        sigpic
                        photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I hope he re-signs. Hunter is good depth player.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            From @BrandonSpano:

                            "Just got off the phone with Jason Hunter. He says that they are wrapping up the deal and he expects it to be done very soon. He's excited!"

                            Winter is Coming!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                              From @BrandonSpano:

                              "Just got off the phone with Jason Hunter. He says that they are wrapping up the deal and he expects it to be done very soon. He's excited!"

                              Awesome news.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X