Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
    Vic Lombardi ‏ @VicLombardi Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Jeff Saturday says he "felt more wanted by the Packers". Translation: more guaranteed money. And there's nothing wrong with that.
    I don't think money is the problem. I think the fact that the Broncos didn't show interest until 18 agreed to sign with us is the issue.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
      I don't think money is the problem. I think the fact that the Broncos didn't show interest until 18 agreed to sign with us is the issue.
      Well what would he expect?

N way to help out a friend in a major transition Jeff

I know I'm being selfish but he would've really helped our Oline understand Manning's madness n Walton just sucks so bad

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
        Well what would he expect?

N way to help out a friend in a major transition Jeff

I know I'm being selfish but he would've really helped our Oline understand Manning's madness n Walton just sucks so bad
        I respect that fact that you know you're being selfish. Yes J.D. sucks, but part of me believes that the O-Line will step up big time. I mean, they are protecting 18. It's an honor and previlage to play in the NFL, period. But it's also an honor and previlage to play with and protect one of the greatest QBs ever. I think the addition of 18 will make our line better.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
          I respect that fact that you know you're being selfish. Yes J.D. sucks, but part of me believes that the O-Line will step up big time. I mean, they are protecting 18. It's an honor and previlage to play in the NFL, period. But it's also an honor and previlage to play with and protect one of the greatest QBs ever. I think the addition of 18 will make our line better.
          Hope so!

10char

Comment

Working...
          X