No announcement yet.

Dallas Clark's Visit to Broncos on the Docket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we really dont need another tight end right now, what are we becoming the patriots of tight ends

Comment

I'm much happier with Dreessen and Tamme.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        My problem with signing DC is who would have to go. I don't think we will carry 5. I think we have our two veteran TE's and we have 2 young guys with potential underneath them.Like Brock with Manning this plan works for the TE's too. I don't think bringing in a 3rd vet and getting rid of the younger prospects would be the wise decision. I like DC but I don't see any space for him here and I am happy with depth at the position as it currently stands.
        Virgil Hill or Julius Thomas goes imo,which ever player is best this camp.I would much rather have Dallas Clark over Virgil Hill,Julius Thomas,or Ingram.

With New England,Pittsburgh,and Kansas City trying to add veteran players to get over the hump,i would much rather have our TE depth more solid in case of injuries.

1.Tamme
        2.Dressen
        3.Dallas Clark

I'm very confortable with that depth at TE.
        Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 05-04-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          Dreesen will see time at FB long before Tamme does.
          If Green is such a good blocker and can catch, wouldnt he be a better choice at fullback?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1 View Post
            If Green is such a good blocker and can catch, wouldnt he be a better choice at fullback?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
            Green was suspended for the first four games. Besides, the Manning offense has never been too commanding of fullbacks.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I do not believe league minimum is the asking price. That is why he is still available.

I am not contrary to Clark, but I do not see the spot.
              Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

Gotta wonder if this is just a bone being thrown towards Peyton considering the draft is not necessarily loaded with day 1 starters. They can always say they tried.
                Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                  Green was suspended for the first four games. Besides, the Manning offense has never been too commanding of fullbacks.
                  AHH Bach! Well, was a worthy thought I guess.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X