Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton "good to go"

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_...medium=twitter

Thanks that was very encouraging nice to know I can't help but to wonder what Walton feels like having the opportunity to hike the ball to the man Payton? and what he thinks about it?

Comment

"Cutcliff don't know anything I bet Peyton still isn't even healthy and this was a terrible signing"

-Haters
      Follow me on Twitter
      @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

That article made me happy!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
          "Cutcliff don't know anything I bet Peyton still isn't even healthy and this was a terrible signing"

-Haters
          Yep some desk jockey/couch warrior/internet quarterback expert will voice those exact words in 3... 2... 1...

Comment

-Haters
            Those are the tame haters.

There are some that want Manning to get hurt.

It's great to read an article about someone who would know what he's talking about saying that Manning is in great shape and there's good reason to believe that he will be performing at a high level.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

-Haters
              I call those the doubters. The haters think he wont be able to call out an audible without his neck exploding or something.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                I call those the doubters. The haters think he wont be able to call out an audible without his neck exploding or something.
                Yep they might even make a movie about it if it does explode :

Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left.

Comment

Working...
                X