X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos re-sign Jason Hunter...

Pretty solid move
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

link to the story on Denver Broncos website.

Comment

Yeah he is a good back up/rotational player to Dumervil and Ayers. I still wish we would move Jeremy Jarmon back to his natural defensive end spot to back up Ayers, I think he would be much better there than at defensive tackle (although it would be nice if he could transition to DT considering we have even less depth there).

Comment

Good solid depth move.
        sigpic

Comment

I like Hunter a lot as a back up/rotational guy! He is stout against the run and seems to have a good motor! Now we just have to resign Thomas, sign a guy like Okoye & draft a guy like Cox with the 25th pick & I will feel much better about our defense going into this next season!
          sigpic

Comment

Good move ....

Comment

We needed him back. Good move.
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Nice.. I'm a big fan of his. very good back-up for Ayers. But i feel like we still need to draft a solid DE and with 1 young DT and a FA DT (and Thomas) are line would be sick! 30+ sacks this season for the team!!!

I don't feel like Warren will come back and play at high level after missing almost 2 years now!!

Im counting down the days till the season starts
                “The one thing that scares me the most is failing. It scares me that one day I won't be at this level. But while I'm here and while I'm having success early, I'm trying to do everything to stay on this level." -Terrell Davis

Comment

Good news, thanks.

Comment

Now we just get need to get Vickerson back healthy and draft Jerell Worthy. Denver importing defensive lineman from Michigan State

Comment

This is one more solid re-sign. I think we would like to see a DT... at least Thomas come back into the fold. I think DE is still a need in the draft - Doom is not an every down player (neither was Miller) and Ayers is improving, but will never be a dynamic pass rusher. Let's hop PM has us running from ahead and force teams to stand back and throw.

Comment

one piece at a time......we've made some bigger steps, but small steps are all welcome.....

Comment

very good......dont know how much time he will get with Ayers stepping up but great for depth

Comment

Good depth move...

Comment

Originally posted by Caliraiderhater View Post
                              I like Hunter a lot as a back up/rotational guy! He is stout against the run and seems to have a good motor! Now we just have to resign Thomas, sign a guy like Okoye & draft a guy like Cox with the 25th pick & I will feel much better about our defense going into this next season!
                              Why are so many people enamored with re-signing Marcus Thomas?

We finished 22nd against the run with Broderick Bunkley and Marcus Thomas. You guys happy with that? I'm not.

We haven't been a stout against the run since Marcus Thomas has been with the Broncos.

Cut our losses and start out fresh with draft picks, camp cuts and Kevin Vickerson.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X