X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an example of EFX looking at DE

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=778...hayes-to-visit

Comment

I am sure that EFX has its eyes on a few of the DTs available, some they probably really like and some they aren't so thrilled with. If it comes down to picking a DT they aren't thrilled with at #25 or picking the best player on the board, they will go with BPA. The draft is so deep at DT though that it seems like there should be one available somewhere in the first three rounds that isn't a stretch.

Comment

He's gone. Won't make it to OTA's.

Comment

i disagree with most i guess fox knows how important interior line men are. ty will be here he will play hes old takes lil longer to heal. his knowledge is far greater than any dt we have hes played in more big games than any one on our defense probaly wont be every down guy but first and 3rd in short need a big body in there

Comment

I expect Ty warren to milk another pay check out of us. He will hit IR once again this season, but before that he will be totally ineffective on the field
            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
              I expect Ty warren to milk another pay check out of us. He will hit IR once again this season, but before that he will be totally ineffective on the field
              I agree.He haven't shown much on the field since being aquired,i don't understand why the staff are high on him.Those New England days are over imo.

Comment

Originally posted by faith is blind View Post
                i disagree with most i guess fox knows how important interior line men are. ty will be here he will play hes old takes lil longer to heal. his knowledge is far greater than any dt we have hes played in more big games than any one on our defense probaly wont be every down guy but first and 3rd in short need a big body in there
                Knowledge doesn't stop the run or sack the quarterback, at least not that I've ever seen. He's gonna need to have alot more left than just knowledge if he's gonna be any good.

Comment

It would be great to have him in camp for competition however from a business stand point it is very risky. If he gets injured he rides out the rest of his contract and gets paid 8 million for sitting on the bench for 2 seasons. I doubt you will be able to reach a cheaper injury settlement like you do with say an undrafted free agent who gets hurt. He has been working hard apparently to get ready however I would probably just cut him strictly due to the finances.

Comment

Can you imagine making 8m just sitting around watching TV for 2 years
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                    X