• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Re-Sign Britton Colquitt

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Retweet
    Favorite
    · Open

Broncos re-signed exclusive rights free agent punter Britton Colquitt.

Best punter in the league

Comment

The guy saved our bacon more than once last year. Great news!

Comment

That was a no brainier ... Kid is real good!! Might not get to punt much with manning at qb though lol

Comment

Glad to hear it.
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Broncos Re-Sign Britton Colquitt

Shef just reported via twitter. GO BRONCOS!!!
            I WAS A BRONCO FAN BEFORE I WAS BORN

Comment

This is great news!!

Comment

Colquitt & Prater were HUGE for our team last season! I'm glad to see the FO taking care of them. Prater with the franchise tag & now resigning Colquitt!

Aside from signing Manning, resigning Colquitt is the most exciting news for me this offseason! Everyone will say "its the altitude...thin air..blah blah blah" Well we all saw the Mitch Berger Fiasco first hand. Knowing we locked up one of the best punters in all of the NFL is great news!
                sigpic

Comment

Colquitt is one of my favorite players on the team. For most teams the punter is somewhat interchangeable, but once in a while you find a guy who is so reliably good at this position that you want to keep him around. Colquitt is that rare guy, and can be a huge factor in the success of this team.

Very glad this deal got done.

Comment

How did we do this? I thought we only had $13 left on our cap?

Comment

Now that we have Manning, he might be the least utilized punter in the league.:thumb:
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Good.

Now let's lock up Prater long term!
                        Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                          How did we do this? I thought we only had $13 left on our cap?
                          We had about 13 mil, not $13 lol
                          Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Comment

Re-Signed Colquitt

I see on NFL.com that we re-signed Colquitt didn't hear about this anywhere else!? does anyone have a little more info on this? If we did. I'm glad we did, he is one of few bright spots we have on this team. (Per NFL - Britton Colquitt (P) re-signed/exclusive rights free agent)
                            “The one thing that scares me the most is failing. It scares me that one day I won't be at this level. But while I'm here and while I'm having success early, I'm trying to do everything to stay on this level." -Terrell Davis

Comment

To a long-term deal or is this a 1-year deal off his RFA deal?

Good news though, best punter in the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X