Broncos' Peyton Manning a real pro at preparation - Denver Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 16TheSnake View Post

And the thought of Manning to Op-Thomas Prime makes me tingle a little bit down there....

GB2

tingle,OK. tinkle, not so much...
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
      Just curious - would the linemen switch sides depending on the QB being left or right handed, or do they stay on the same side?
      Ryan clady has always been the LT and he will be protecting peytons blindside. There was some discussion on moving clady to RT last year since tebow is a lefty but I dont think it ever really happens in the nfl.

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
        Franklin would not be the one giving up a Blind Side Sack on Peyton. Clady will be watching Peyton's blind side.

You must be used to the other lefty guy at QB, what was his name?
        Matt Leinart? Steve Young?

Comment

This was posted in the Rumors section of the Falcon Herald:

"Peyton coming to Peyton? We heard the Denver Broncos have purchased a 10,000 acre parcel in Peyton, Colo., the future site of a state-of-the art training facility. The new Bronco quarterback, Peyton Manning, is expected to train and live at the facility during the off-season."

Better stop working in the back yard lest I get hit by a stray "Peyton ICBM".

Comment

Originally posted by RDAvena View Post

"Peyton coming to Peyton? We heard the Denver Broncos have purchased a 10,000 acre parcel in Peyton, Colo., the future site of a state-of-the art training facility. The new Bronco quarterback, Peyton Manning, is expected to train and live at the facility during the off-season."

Yea that is very doubtful
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAvena View Post

Since Peyton, Co. is a ways away from Denver, I'm thinking "Not so much..."
              M.H.M.F.B MEMBER #36 FEAR THE FIVEHEAD!!!

Comment

I think Manning will bring his best season yet, and that's because he probably knows mostly everyone wants him to fail and that's not going to happen. Well not in Manning's eyes.

As long as he doesn't have another neck injury during this season, he will have a great season and show the world why he deserves to be given $96 million for the season.

Comment

Guy is a pure beast. Hated him when he torched us all the time but always respected his ability and his knowledge of the game. So thankful that he is playing for us now, we are going to do great things with 18 under center.
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                  X