Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He is back. Broncos have agreed to terms with DT Justin bannan.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • simple but good move, bannan is good at stopping the run and may play even better inside with the pass rush we have on the outside....in 2010 it was him and ayers as the only threats...lol....he was doubled constantly.....but he stood up fairly well against the run....and he probally offers way more than mcbean so thats good.....

    Comment


    • I would imagine we are looking at Warren and Bannan at NT, and Vickerson plus a rd 1 or 2 rookie at UT.....that probally means bye bye jarmon and unrein....and hopefully mcbean....,.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by soloking View Post
        Mike Klis ‏ @MikeKlis


        He is back. Broncos have agreed to terms with DT Justin bannan.
        Good depth I guess but we still need atleast 2 more bodies there

        Comment


        • This makes me happy, but because he's a local boy and I've had the chance to meet him one on one and talk to him in person. In fact.. I unofficially take full blame for him signing with us the 1st time.

          Here's the story;

          On off season a few years ago when I was working at a HUMMER store he brought his H2 in. I was the service advisor there and we got to talking. He was a Raven that year.

          Then next off season he came back in with his H2. He started talking about his contract being up and he was a free agent. I off handedly say to him- "Don't rule out Denver." What happened that year?? He became a Bronco!!

          Okay.. sure.. maybe I wasn't the reason.. but I sure as hell planted the seed!!!!!!!!!

          Justin! Represent the area and let's get this one for Champ!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


          Comment


          • It's funny because when everybody is talking about the players we have at DT people seem to forget this guy....

            http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/ro...3-3971214d7d9f

            Does no one remember we get him this year?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Was bad in 2010, will be bad for us in 2012. If we wanted him back then why did we cut him last season? I say what we had last season was better than him, and what we had last season sucked...So you do the math
              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                It's funny because when everybody is talking about the players we have at DT people seem to forget this guy....

                http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/ro...3-3971214d7d9f

                Does no one remember we get him this year?
                ya plus there is still the draft and who knows who will become available after the draft just like bunkley did
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                  I would imagine we are looking at Warren and Bannan at NT, and Vickerson plus a rd 1 or 2 rookie at UT.....that probally means bye bye jarmon and unrein....and hopefully mcbean....,.
                  Why does everyone want mcbean gone? He was our lead sacker at DT and is improving every season
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X