This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    " I ain't gona talk bad about Tim but he ain't getten me da balls dat I need "

" I ain't gona talk bad about Sanchez but he ain't da best QB in da leadue "

I ain't gona talk bad about Optimus but he sounds like Bobby Bouche, all he needs now is a wooden spoon and a water pail
    Bet you wouldnt make any comment like that if you were standing within arms reach of the man.

Some people grew up in different cultures than yours. Now these guys are living on a higher hill than yours. Go ahead and keep laughing though.

Comment

• Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post

He also said some good things as well. People are just looking for any drama
      He did, he actually defended Tebow several times but that's what people like to do, take the bad toss out the good and twist it however they want.
      sigpic

Comment

• U know I do agree with his comments, but again, same as with the other receivers and McGahee, he exonerates himself. As is he had magic hands that caught every pass thrown his way. They always speak of the passes they didn't get or the passes that he missed, but there were just as many that hit them perfectly in stride and they failed to reel in. There's a big one in the Pitt highlight where DT drops a sure fire 3rd down completion. Hit him right in the "basket". Where is the self acknowledgement of what he could have done better? We all know where Timmy's faults were. That's the only thing that gets under my skin with these guys when they get into critiquing what Tim couldn't do. Tim was humble enough to only speak of himself and his faults, can u imagine if he came out and said, "well if DT and Deck caught even half the passes that hit them in the hands or in the basket, things wouldn't look so bad." But he won't, and if he did he'd be just as correct in that statement as DT was in this piece. And just as arrogant.
        #swapping

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...erly-s-Soapbox
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            The Bears game, eh, i don't quite remember that one, but Tebow just missed that throw.

Don't remember the Steelers pass you are referring too.

As for drops, don't you think some of that is b/c Tebow was really inaccurate, not saying all of the passes were but some of the passes, the WR's had to jump, reach, and try to grab them.
            Wow, you don't remember Tebow putting his arm around DT and consoling him for the dropped TD against the bears ? Lol dude put own the beer, what can I say....

Comment

• Quit trolling...
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                Wow, you don't remember Tebow putting his arm around DT and consoling him for the dropped TD against the bears ? Lol dude put own the beer, what can I say....
                If you are going to try to 'insult' someone, maybe you should put down the beer.

And seriously, like Jake said......quit trolling.
                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                  If you are going to try to 'insult' someone, maybe you should put down the beer.

And seriously, like Jake said......quit trolling.
                  How am I insulting Eddie ? He said he didn't remember the pass DT missed for a TD against the bears......really ? How could you miss that and Tebow putting his arm around DT consoling him?

And the beer comment was a joke not an insult , so why don't you calm down and move along
                  Last edited by Mk2_Tebow; 04-12-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• yeah its funny because dt dropped a lot of easy passes struggled at running routes that were deep routes, rarely seen over the middle of the field except on one play the whole year. tebow was throwing to him on every play and as much as tebow missed dt just flat out dropped it. dont tell me otherwise i had sunday ticket i watched all the games. if anything manning is going to spread the ball out more to the tightends and slot wrs. i think decker will become mannings favorite option because decker can do it all.

Comment

• http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXFouJ-UWLQ

Comment

Working...
                      X