Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fail to see anyone pointing out any specific quotes from DT that were classless or wrong.

I want specific quotes.
    sigpic
    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

• Why is it that if someone disagrees with DT, he/she is a TT hater? While the same can be said if they agree with DT, they are a TT hater?

I have to say many of you remind me of my daughter and that Twilight movie. Some of you are team Jacob and some are team Edward.

The guy said what he said. These guys make a pretty penny to play this game. I could care less about their feelings.

Comment

• I'm not bothered.

I like DT, a lot. He just doesn't strike me as particluarly media savvy. I think he is honest, and driven. I think he's going to be a huge weapon for Manning.

He could be a bit more media savvy, but he doesn't strike me as a diva type

Comment

• DT is young. He'll probably learn to keep those opinions to himself in the future. I'm not saying he's not allowed to think those things, but there are plenty of examples of how players are viewed in the NFL when they make negative statements about their teammates, former teammates, or other players (Moss, T.O., Cromartie, Santonio Holmes etc.) . Guys like Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Brady etc. all know not to say anything negative about other players regardless. Manning slipped up a few times early in his career but he now keeps away from all of that. That's one thing that Tebow has been good at since day one. He always keeps it either positive or at least neutral.
          2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
            DT is young. He'll probably learn to keep those opinions to himself in the future. I'm not saying he's not allowed to think those things, but there are plenty of examples of how players are viewed in the NFL when they make negative statements about their teammates, former teammates, or other players (Moss, T.O., Cromartie, Santonio Holmes etc.) . Guys like Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Brady etc. all know not to say anything negative about other players regardless. Manning slipped up a few times early in his career but he now keeps away from all of that. That's one thing that Tebow has been good at since day one. He always keeps it either positive or at least neutral.
            ...except he didn't say anything negative.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Wow, this thread has covered everything under the sun, LOL.

While reading it, i ate a fortune cookie and it had this message:

You Love The Thrill Of Showmanship
              HE>i

Comment

• And he's defended Tebow too this offseason. He tweeted something like, "I'm tired of people talking bad about my QB. If you ask me, luck has nothing to do with it. It's about hard work."

Personally, I think he should have deferred the question when it was asked, but he was honest and didn't even speak bad of tebow in doing so.

It shouldn't even matter anymore because Tebow is a Jet and DT remains a Bronco.
                sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• DT is about to come on The Drive with Dmac and Big Al to talk about these comments
                  Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
                    I fail to see anyone pointing out any specific quotes from DT that were classless or wrong.

I want specific quotes.

Anyone?
                    sigpic
                    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

• I think Thomas managed to sneak on to the number 3 spot on tebowmanias most hated list

1.elway
                      2.sanchez (trust me the pitch forks are on deck just wait for the first bad game)
                      3. D.thomas
                      4.peyton manning and his mythical ever exploding neck
                      5. Von miller (for his publicly endorsing manning to denver before it happened)

Comment

• This isn't the first time Thomas has said controversial things, is it?

Comment

• What Thomas said is truth.

Maybe the PR department will get a hold of him and set him straight about what to say and what not to say.

As far as him being a diva goes, he's a wide receiver. What do you expect?

The real concern is whether or not he can mesh with Manning, not what he thinks about Tebow.

:thumb:
                          Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
                          No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
                          Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                            This isn't the first time Thomas has said controversial things, is it?
                            Thomas speaks very little. What other things has he said?
                            Where is this season going?

Comment

• If anything it might light a fire under Tebow's backside and then maybe he can push himself to be a better QB...

Not that I would care either way.
                              All in for Siemian!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                                What Thomas said is truth.

Maybe the PR department will get a hold of him and set him straight about what to say and what not to say.

As far as him being a diva goes, he's a wide receiver. What do you expect?

The real concern is whether or not he can mesh with Manning, not what he thinks about Tebow.

:thumb:
                                pretty much true. He cant get into the game if he is blocking most of it and only gets a ball or two thrown his way all night. Sounds like he was feeling discouraged at times out there. With manning im sure he feels he always has a chance and is not out there running routes for nothing. Of course he has to do his part as well to make that work but its a mental game in addition to physical. Watch the drop percentage decrease significantly this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X