Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kuper says he should be 100% by June....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuper says he should be 100% by June....

"Well, everybody was freaking out," Kuper said in a recent interview with The Denver Post. "And I didn't want to freak out. I'm sure I was in a little bit of shock, but it didn't hurt as bad as it looked. When I did it, I was like, 'That's a really bad high ankle sprain.' Until I saw it."

Last week, Kuper had a second surgical procedure on the left fibula, this one to remove a screw that was causing discomfort. The security screeners at the Denver International Airport will be pleased to know there are still seven screws and a plate holding the leg and ankle together. He is down to one crutch after spending the previous three months needing two.

And yet, Kuper believes it will be weeks, not months, before he is back in the lineup protecting new quarterback Peyton Manning.

"I think June, 100 percent I'll be there," Kuper said

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...gruesome-ankle

Hope he doesn't rush it.

Great we need him back foe Manning
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Great news to hear Kuper is getting better please just take your time coming back

Comment

I'll never be 100% after seeing that injury...

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
          No doubt very true.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
            I like how he's all, that's a bad high ankle sprain
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Hope Kupe can hold up, if he can't, the interior of our line will really suck

I hate Walton, n am not a huge fan of Beadles ... ahh, think the interior could ultimately be this team's crutch on both sides of the ball

Comment

If he isn't 100%, we have no choice but to trade him. He's a bum, hasn't been good since Casey left. Manny Ramirez has some serious potential.

On a serious note, can't wait to see Chris back on the field. He received a lot of heat during the off season last season by the fans, don't know why. But he's one of our best players.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Kupe is the man
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    If he isn't 100%, we have no choice but to trade him. He's a bum, hasn't been good since Casey left. Manny Ramirez has some serious potential.

On a serious note, can't wait to see Chris back on the field. He received a lot of heat during the off season last season by the fans, don't know why. But he's one of our best players.

Comment

Kuper is a stud

glad to hear about a possible June return considering last time we saw him his ankle was bent at a 45 degree angle

dont wanna rush it though
                      if he has to miss OTAs and even preseason then so be it
                      who cares just dont risk further injury

Comment

Working...
                      X