Broncos will meet with Austin Wuebbles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos will meet with Austin Wuebbles

The broncos are scheduled a visit with free agent OG Austin Wuebbles.His choices consist of Panthers and the broncos.I haven't heard of the guy but hopefully he would add quality depth to our roster.

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=780...ustin-wuebbles

Comment

6'4, 292. #50 OG according to NFL Draft Scout.

Wuebbels was not invited to the Combine. 5.4 speed (1.87 10-yard split), 7.87 3-cone drill, 40 bench press reps.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2012&genpos=OG
      sigpic

Comment

Do they let you bounce it off of your chest at the combine? That's bad form, he didn't put it up all the way for the most part.

Comment

ehh.......late rounder to UDFA

Originally posted by bcole23 View Post
          Do they let you bounce it off of your chest at the combine? That's bad form, he didn't put it up all the way for the most part.
          Yes they do

Comment

Yes they do...

But they make you lock out your arms, which this guy didn't do. Not that impressive.
            Denver Broncos GM
            Originally posted by Mosk
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Not going all the way up is a very small technicality, I go all the way up but I watched Cushing and Connor Barwin work out during the offseason and they doesn't go all the way up at all.
              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                Yes they do...

But they make you lock out your arms, which this guy didn't do. Not that impressive.
                ya, ok...how many reps can you do? I don't care if he locked arms or not, 43 reps is impressive.
                sigpic

Comment

They are also taking a close look at another mid-late OL guy - Levy Adcock from Oklahoma State.

Both of these guys are maulers in the run game. That we are scouting these kinds of prospects suggests that we'll have a pounding, Fox-style ground game to set up Manning's play action.

Comment

Impressive for his size but I don't like G's under 300lbs

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                      Lol @ the 160 lb guy freaking out at the end
                      sigpic

Comment

Bouncing a bar on your chest at that weight that many times must hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          ya, ok...how many reps can you do? I don't care if he locked arms or not, 43 reps is impressive.
                          I'm not supposed to be an nfl athlete. Not impressive considering he didn't lock out his arms.
                          Denver Broncos GM
                          Originally posted by Mosk
                          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

You guys are hilarious

Don't know anything about this guy really but can't hurt to bring him in
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                              Yes they do...

Actually if you go and watch combine bench press it looks pretty much like this. Lol, not impressive??? How much can you bench? The pectoral muscle is a fast exhausting muscle, if you don't hit it fast it will give out really quick. 225lbs 43 times is extremely impressive, why do you have to be-little a man's accomplishments just cause you can't do it
                              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Working...
                              X