Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Yes they do...

But they make you lock out your arms, which this guy didn't do. Not that impressive.
    I guess Elway and Fox thinks its's impressive,thats why he is being brought in.Lifting 225lbs rather you lock your arms are not is very hard to do.You have to be a strong man to lift that much weight up.

I would love more competition for training camp on both lines.It could bring the best out of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
      I'm not supposed to be an nfl athlete. Not impressive considering he didn't lock out his arms.
      whatever...that's lame. anything even remotely close to 40 is pretty freakin impressive..........
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        whatever...that's lame. anything even remotely close to 40 is pretty freakin impressive..........
        It's an inflated #, it's like running a 40 yard dash down hill.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Well... If you follow mizzou at all you would see that that was practice at the school this video ISNT from the combine. lol I agree with the other guy id like to see you do it... lol

Comment

Is it just me or does this guy's last name remind you of a Tebow pass?
            My other love...
            sigpic
            305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

ya, ok...how many reps can you do? I don't care if he locked arms or not, 43 reps is impressive.
              Fair criticism nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker View Post
                Is it just me or does this guy's last name remind you of a Tebow pass?
                lol.. well played sir.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                  Fair criticism nonetheless.
                  I disagree. If he had locked his arms he would have hit what?.....35-38? Pretty impressive to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

I disagree. If he had locked his arms he would have hit what?.....35-38? Pretty impressive to me.
                    Locking out is probably the hardest thing about bench press, and he didn't lock out. I think his number would have been closer to 30, which is pretty average for a lineman.
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Originally posted by Mosk
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

I hope we draft this guy in the 6th, he sounds pretty nasty....

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/4...ustin-wuebbels
                      This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X