No announcement yet.

Mario Fannin news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be amazing if he had a breakout year this season!

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
      Because he was a rookie who obviously never got a chance to play in a game. Something about his 4.3 speed and 235 lb frame that screams baller in the NFL, as oppose to Jeremiah Johnson who's shown that he's a decent runner. Nothing more, nothing less.
      Agree, but I like JJ, I'd prefer him to Moreno and Ball, especially Ball

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        I definitely think we're taking a RB and don't be shocked if it's in the 1st or 2nd. I'd rather have JJ over Ball and Fannin to be honest.
        I won't be shocked if we trade up for Richarson.Not saying it will be happen,but i won't be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          Agree, but I like JJ, I'd prefer him to Moreno and Ball, especially Ball
          I like him over both of those backs too, but I think Fannin has the more upside.
          sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I like him over both of those backs too, but I think Fannin has the more upside.
            Agreed there, was just noting before we cut JJ I'd cut Ball and then Moreno (in that order)

Comment

Fannin is now being called better than Knowshon More o. :doh:

At least Knowshon has shown some ability. No, he wasn't worth the number 12 overall pick, but he sure as hell is worth a roster spot over Ball, JJ, and Fannin.
              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post

At least Knowshon has shown some ability. No, he wasn't worth the number 12 overall pick, but he sure as hell is worth a roster spot over Ball, JJ, and Fannin.
                I definetly agree, some people just make me shake my year when they want Knowmo released and think fannin is the second coming of TD, hell fannin has never played a down in a pro game
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  I definetly agree, some people just make me shake my year when they want Knowmo released and think fannin is the second coming of TD, hell fannin has never played a down in a pro game
                  I agree at this point picking Moreno at 12 was really high but atleast we know what he can do
                  I'm not counting fannin out but we have no clue if he can even endure a whole season

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post

I always find it comical that because somebody hasn't had a chance to see someone yet, then they must have no ability. I'll say this again, HE WAS A ROOKIE WHO GOT HURT IN CAMP and missed the entire season.

KM hasn't lived up to the kind of back he was projected to be, and the only reason he will be here this year, is because he's cheap.
                    Last edited by BluenOrnge4Life; 04-16-2012, 10:50 AM.
                    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                      I won't be shocked if we trade up for Richarson.Not saying it will be happen,but i won't be shocked.
                      I would be SHOCKED.

It would cost our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, AND 1st next year to get him, plus probably a player. There is no chance we trade up for a RB, as good as TRich is or may be.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        I would be SHOCKED.

It would cost our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, AND 1st next year to get him, plus probably a player. There is no chance we trade up for a RB, as good as TRich is or may be.
                        Ya that's definitely a Matt Millen type move. We would have to sell the farm to move up to #4 for him and Peyton Manning would probably request a trade.
                        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                          I never said Fannin was the second coming of TD but let's see...

Knowshon sucked and was slow and TENTATIVE before his ACL tear ...what the hell is he gna be like now ...nobody comes off an ACL as aggressive a runner as they were before, they always say the mental aspect is sometimes the worst ...and we all know like I said and that's why I capped that word, that Knowshon ran tentative before ....now he's really gonna do it...

He sucks, was a 4th rd (at best) pick when we drafted him #12 and now he's coming off a torn ACL LATE last year...some ppl just can't admit a bust n when to let go

Fannin on the other hand is 235lbs at 6' and runs a legit sub 4.4 but not ONLY that...he was called by far our most explosive back in TC and you gotta think, if he's THAT explosive at 230lbs (cuz JJ is pretty fast) then he can be a serious problem for other teams

And also, I've watched 10min of just this guy in college and his film looks 10x better than Moreno's did, PLUS, he literally played WR a lot so you know he can catch outta the backfield...give up on Knowshon man, he always sucked n now he's really gna suck

Hey, Fannin could suck too but I at least wanna see what he's got (so what he fumbles) so did AP, that can be fixed, you can't fix Knowsho
                          Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 04-16-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I always find it comical that because somebody hasn't had a chance to see someone yet, then they must have no ability. I'll say this again, HE WAS A ROOKIE WHO GOT HURT IN CAMP and missed the entire season.

KM hasn't lived up to the kind of back he was projected to be, and the only reason he will be here this year, is because he's cheap.

The only reason....????

One of the best third down backs in the nfl
                            One of the most dangerous backs when catching the ball in space
                            One of the HIGHEST touch per TD ratio in the NFL for RBs (think top 8)
                            Best pass pro blocker on our team
                            One of the Highest in the NFL in yards per touch

Yes, the only reason he is here is because he is cheap.
                            So far:
                            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                              The only reason....????

One of the best third down backs in the nfl
                              One of the most dangerous backs when catching the ball in space
                              One of the HIGHEST touch per TD ratio in the NFL for RBs (think top 8)
                              Best pass pro blocker on our team
                              One of the Highest in the NFL in yards per touch

Yes, the only reason he is here is because he is cheap.
                              You ain't serious right now right? Lmao, what's Knowsho's biggest play, 30-40yds? And he's a scat/speed back

And he's only had like 2 or 3 of those types of runs/catches...dude NEVER breaks anything big

C'mon now, one of the most dangerous backs in space?!? Lmao someone needs to make a vid of everytime Knowshon has had a chance to break a big run and screwed it up one way or another (being tentative, SLIPPING, not being fast enough to break away, can't make a guy miss WITHOUT breaking stride, picking the wrong lane) seriously, sound familiar?Knowshon sucks man

He's WAS (probably ain't ish now) a decent 3rd down back ...but ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PLAYERS IN OPEN SPACE? That must be a joke bro

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                                You ain't serious right now right? Lmao, what's Knowsho's biggest play, 30-40yds? And he's a scat/speed back

And he's only had like 2 or 3 of those types of runs/catches...dude NEVER breaks anything big

C'mon now, one of the most dangerous backs in space?!? Lmao someone needs to make a vid of everytime Knowshon has had a chance to break a big run and screwed it up one way or another (being tentative, SLIPPING, not being fast enough to break away, can't make a guy miss WITHOUT breaking stride, picking the wrong lane) seriously, sound familiar?Knowshon sucks man

He's WAS (probably ain't ish now) a decent 3rd down back ...but ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PLAYERS IN OPEN SPACE? That must be a joke bro

Its legit.

Check the seattle game, any cheifs game, this past year or the year before. Check pre season. Check the Jags game, check the pats game two years ago. Chargers too.

Sorry amigo, but it is known, Knowshon is deadly in space. Very deadly. It is known.

**edit- I also forgot STL and Oakland....Before last year he was averaging over 10 yards per catch...thats equal to averaging a first down every time he catches the ball. Dude is deadly in space.
                                Last edited by underrated29; 04-16-2012, 12:13 PM.
                                So far:
                                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
                                X