• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Maybe he will do the false start penalty dance
    :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Comment

Never been a fan of his....He is a below avg player and any D that has him any higher than 4th is in a lot of trouble
      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

I can't speak to the man personally but I think the reason why the Broncos wasn't quick to or mite not resign Thomas is more to do other factors outside of talent ...

Character issues,Laziness showing up to camp out of shape,EFX wanting their own guys and lastly talent level per asking price ...

I like Thomas and thought he shown signs of developing nicely into the role of DT last year...It has been posted for the majority of DT's it is a developmental position and I think he is starting to come into his own and is worth resigning...Provided the above mentioned is handled like a professional
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          I can't speak to the man personally but I think the reason why the Broncos wasn't quick to or mite not resign Thomas is more to do other factors outside of talent ...

Character issues,Laziness showing up to camp out of shape,EFX wanting their own guys and lastly talent level per asking price ...

I like Thomas and thought he shown signs of developing nicely into the role of DT last year...It has been posted for the majority of DT's it is a developmental position and I think he is starting to come into his own and is worth resigning...Provided the above mentioned is handled like a professional
          I think this pretty much narrows it down. I am a huge Marcus Thomas fan but dude definitely needs to learn how to handle himself like a professional if he wants to be paid like one.

Comment

so now that the draft is done, I wouldn't mind bringing MT back. I think he'd fill a role and provide depth. I guess it all depends on the money.

Comment

I'd rather have remi Ayedole
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                I'd rather have remi Ayedole
                Why? Marcus had much better stats last year than Remi and would probably cost a lot less. Marcus is also younger by 3 years so I just do not see the logic here.
                sigpic
                Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I think the Broncos should sign Marcus Thomas. But he wants a long-term deal and the Broncos probably offered a 1-year minimum salary. If Jeremy Jarmon will not be moved to DE, I'd rather have Marcus Thomas on the roster.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well he's in Miami today
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

After the picks in the draft, I don’t believe this guy its coming back, could be wrong thought
                      Go Broncos!!! My Prediction: 11-5 (2015/16)

Comment

Working...
                      X