Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmarquez
    replied
    After the picks in the draft, I don’t believe this guy its coming back, could be wrong thought

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Well he's in Miami today

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    I think the Broncos should sign Marcus Thomas. But he wants a long-term deal and the Broncos probably offered a 1-year minimum salary. If Jeremy Jarmon will not be moved to DE, I'd rather have Marcus Thomas on the roster.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    I'd rather have remi Ayedole
    Why? Marcus had much better stats last year than Remi and would probably cost a lot less. Marcus is also younger by 3 years so I just do not see the logic here.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    I'd rather have remi Ayedole

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    so now that the draft is done, I wouldn't mind bringing MT back. I think he'd fill a role and provide depth. I guess it all depends on the money.

Leave a comment:

• fairweatherh8r
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    I can't speak to the man personally but I think the reason why the Broncos wasn't quick to or mite not resign Thomas is more to do other factors outside of talent ...

Character issues,Laziness showing up to camp out of shape,EFX wanting their own guys and lastly talent level per asking price ...

I like Thomas and thought he shown signs of developing nicely into the role of DT last year...It has been posted for the majority of DT's it is a developmental position and I think he is starting to come into his own and is worth resigning...Provided the above mentioned is handled like a professional
    I think this pretty much narrows it down. I am a huge Marcus Thomas fan but dude definitely needs to learn how to handle himself like a professional if he wants to be paid like one.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    I can't speak to the man personally but I think the reason why the Broncos wasn't quick to or mite not resign Thomas is more to do other factors outside of talent ...

Character issues,Laziness showing up to camp out of shape,EFX wanting their own guys and lastly talent level per asking price ...

I like Thomas and thought he shown signs of developing nicely into the role of DT last year...It has been posted for the majority of DT's it is a developmental position and I think he is starting to come into his own and is worth resigning...Provided the above mentioned is handled like a professional

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    Never been a fan of his....He is a below avg player and any D that has him any higher than 4th is in a lot of trouble

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Maybe he will do the false start penalty dance
    :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDzt-pw1QJI
    This alone makes him worth re-signing lol

Leave a comment:

• Ahrum
    replied
    Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    #Dymelife, son

Leave a comment:

• THEdraftnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahrum View Post
    He's going to have a field day when we don't draft a defensive tackle.

Bank it.

Leave a comment:

• Ahrum
    replied
    He's going to have a field day when we don't draft a defensive tackle.

Bank it.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Marcus Thomas admits his own limitations as a DT when he chooses to wait until the draft is over to sign a contract. He will not sign with the best team that gives him the best chance to win a championship. He wants to join the weakest group of DTs to have less competition and get more playing time. I don't know why he would not get playing time with the Broncos. Justin Bannan is not good, he was the starting DT of the 31st run defense in the last 2 seasons and he also can't rush the passer. Ty Warren hasn't played a game in 2 years. Even if the Broncos draft 2 DTs (very unlikely considering their history), Thomas could still be in the rotation as one of the 3 main DTs. He had his most productive season in 2011, making 43 tackles. I wish he was more competitive, with confidence in his ability to earn a roster spot and playing time with the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X