• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An obvious move.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by soloking View Post
      Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora

WR Jabar Gaffney has agreed to 2yr deal with the Pats. Released by Skins this week.
      Expand

Retweet
      Favorite
      And the rich just keep getting richer.

wow.
      Where is this season going?

Comment

• Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
        And the rich just keep getting richer.

wow.
        Not really, they have 2 over the hill possession guys and 1 over the hill primadonna. Their weapons are still Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker. Gaff may not have even made the team here.
        #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          Not really, they have 2 over the hill possession guys and 1 over the hill primadonna. Their weapons are still Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker. Gaff may not have even made the team here.
          Lloyd
          Gaffney
          Welker
          Gronk
          Hernandez

How is that not impressive? Gaffney's the "weakest" one of the group, and he's a solid 2nd receiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
            Lloyd
            Gaffney
            Welker
            Gronk
            Hernandez

How is that not impressive? Gaffney's the "weakest" one of the group, and he's a solid 2nd receiver.
            Still looks the same as what I said. Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez. Lloyd can catch yes, but he's not a threat. Gaffney, same thing. Both are good possession WR's with good hands, but their separation skill is not what it was. When we play them, I'm not gonna be worried about containing Lloyd or Gaffney as I know every DB on our team can cover them. Personally I think our WR corp is better. But they have better TE's.
            #swapping

Comment

Working...
            X