X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I still remember the day we drafted him as a DE out of Clemson. I can remember the highlights shown from his Clemson days.

I still think there's a good chance we don't win at least one of those SB's without him.

He was possibly the best defensive lineman to ever wear the blue and orange.
    We have had a few good linemen over the years like Lyle Alzado, Barney Chavous and Rulon Jones, but I think you maybe right that Trevor may have been the best out of all of them.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    I still remember the day we drafted him as a DE out of Clemson. I can remember the highlights shown from his Clemson days.

I still think there's a good chance we don't win at least one of those SB's without him.

He was possibly the best defensive lineman to ever wear the blue and orange.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Good read, very interesting too. Good work TP

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    I was so mad when he was cut by Denver. He was the very first Bronco jersey I bought myself, after multiple chores at the age of 8 his jersey was my prime possession.

Leave a comment:

• adam2000
    replied
    Just read it.
    Last edited by adam2000; 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• johnjoda
    replied
    Trevor is the MAN.

He has a special place in my Broncos heart. He was a bright spot on some bad days when he was getting started.

It is nice to discover that the quiet guy is pretty articulate.

Never did replace him. The first sign of arrogance of the Shanny regime.

Everyone is replaceable, but some people are special. Trevor was special.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by watha? View Post
    lol that's the first thing i thought also. xd
    That's what i thought too Haha I was thinking man he seemed like such a nice guy

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    that was a great article! cp to the op

Leave a comment:

• watha?
    replied
    Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    Man I thought it was about to say life in prison...woooooooh.
    lol that's the first thing i thought also. xd

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
    I rad that story earlier, cool insight as to how a retired player feels, even if its only been months, LOL. Well I wonder if he would take the call if Elway or Fox called.
    He retired after the 2010 season. It has been over a year.

Leave a comment:

• Legion of Doom
    replied
    I met him in person a couple of times....real nice guy. Had a buddy years ago who's girlfriend/wife was his kids nanny.

Leave a comment:

• Mosk
    replied
    Pryce is still one of my favorites of all time. Always liked the guy, wish Denver tried to bring him back. Best of luck to Pryce!

Leave a comment:

• Bradshaw3001
    replied
    Great article. He's a real solid writer... he should be writing for a blog site (Deadspin, SbB, TBL) with a kind of insider perspective. If Nate Jackson can do it, Trevor most certainly can.

Leave a comment:

• thuglife
    replied
    Just read it. He just retired and feels like he can still play they all do. He jus needs get involved in good causes that's what I would do if I had a name that meant anything. But I wud take a look at hi
    If I was elway. He's an old friend and could be good rotation at UT if healthy he seems dedicated and ready to go. Bring him to camp couldn't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• LegionOfVonDoom
    replied
    I rad that story earlier, cool insight as to how a retired player feels, even if its only been months, LOL. Well I wonder if he would take the call if Elway or Fox called.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X