Broncos transfer traditional playbooks to iPads for 2012 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    I doubt they would even want to use if for apps to begin with. It's safe to say that the majority could afford their own iPad or smartphone if all they wanted it for were apps.
    Obviously they could afford there own but yk you don't want them signed on to facetime twitter and all that popping up while studying, just avoid the temptation
    sigpic

Comment

I have an iPhone. What app will they use for playbooks? I'd like to download it
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

The coach wants to see you. Bring your iPad.
        sigpic

Comment

I bet most of the league transitions to this in the near future.
          sigpic

Comment

They buy 120 iPads, while thousands of children are starving in Africa.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Good stuff...I think it'll make plays a tad easier to understand as well as obviously allow for better engagement and organization of football related stuff to improve on

I like it...but they better have this thing encrypted better than all the private government sites that just got hacked in that huge hacker attack

Comment

It will be great if the play can have a video or animation of the play running, right there on the page with the play call.

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

You spend your time looking on sports forums instead of volunteering... How dare you!?

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    The comments are ridiculous on the Post, lol.

"I could have the entire playbook uploadable in an hour, and I'm not even a hacker!"

Do you REALLY think a multi-million dollar corporation hired a company to do this without having every possible thing covered?

lol

"I can hack this!"

No, no you can't.

What a silly freaking statement. Think the multimillion dollar movie industry didn't try very hard to encrypt DVD and then Blu Ray to prevent piracy ? Guess what ? Both were cracked.

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
                      What a silly freaking statement. Think the multimillion dollar movie industry didn't try very hard to encrypt DVD and then Blu Ray to prevent piracy ? Guess what ? Both were cracked.
                      Where's the program that let's me on my banks server so I can change the number of 0s on my checking account?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        The comments are ridiculous on the Post, lol.

"I could have the entire playbook uploadable in an hour, and I'm not even a hacker!"

Do you REALLY think a multi-million dollar corporation hired a company to do this without having every possible thing covered?

lol

"I can hack this!"

No, no you can't.
                        There will be at least one person that will be able to hack it, if they chose to.

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        I doubt they would even want to use if for apps to begin with. It's safe to say that the majority could afford their own iPad or smartphone if all they wanted it for were apps.
                        Most of them probably already have one.

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

because Africa is the only continent in the world with poverty......

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                        Where's the program that let's me on my banks server so I can change the number of 0s on my checking account?
                        this isn't a bank situation with that type of encryption most likely. and you're assuming said program doesn't exist.

although it's not really a program per se. if you're good enough, you can do that too... and if you can do that, hacking some entertainment industry servers isn't going to be much of a challenge i suspect.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

awesome!

10char

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                            Bank's get hacked all the time, it just doesn't get publicized that much. Same with multiBillion dollar Credit Card companies, and top 100 Companies.

For someone to say "oh, the NFL is a multimillion dollar company, so it they will think of everything" is just flat out silly.

Comment

I'm sure the best hackers in the world could hack it...but I doubt too many owners/coaches/GM's have access to those guys although I wouldn't put it out of the question

You have to also consider how many Playbooks were copied and sold by practice squad players, TC bodies, etc...there's never 100% safety in ANYTHING in life ...

I'd think overall this is more safe than paper with ALL things considered

Comment

Originally posted by Denverslim14 View Post
                                The coach wants to see you. Bring your iPad.
                                lol:thumb: ....

Comment

Working...
                                X