No announcement yet.

Broncos are not drafting a DT in 1st round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually I'm gonna take this a step further and call this now. We won't likely take a DT in the 2nd either.

Wouldn't surprise me if one doesn't get taken in the 3rd I think the 4th is the magic number.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Hmmmm........I'm not gonna say I told you so or anything.
      I think the point of this thread is that we won't take a DT early, when Elway said we're content at DT, but it's rumored we'll take Worthy.

I'd bet we take a DT with one of our 2nd rounders.

Comment

Good stuff,Freyaka was right he called it :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          I think the point of this thread is that we won't take a DT early, when Elway said we're content at DT, but it's rumored we'll take Worthy.

I'd bet we take a DT with one of our 2nd rounders.
          I really honestly don't think we take a DT until the 3rd at the earliest personally but who knows you could be right I am after just making a guess.
          sigpic

Comment

• Crick in the 3rd
            sigpic

Comment

I really honestly don't think we take a DT until the 3rd at the earliest personally but who knows you could be right I am after just making a guess.
              Ok well, can't get them all right I was wrong here obviously. Not sure what I think about the guy we got (bit small isn't he?) oh well I'll wait till after camp to make judgement.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                Most fans wanted a DT in the 1st round.It seems to be a smokescreen not selecting good playerss on the board at #25 like a Dont'a Robinson,Courtney Upshaw or Martin.
                Do tell.....

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Not a bad idea lol :doh:

Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
                That's really a gross avatar. Any chance it will get changed soon?
                Nah, probably not. Any chance you reduce the size of your sig by a 1/4 mile or so? lol
                Last edited by kishzilla; 04-27-2012, 04:46 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X