X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning leads Tim Tebow in new Nike jersey sales

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.T5i8jJpAZI1

New Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is leading New York Jets QB
    Tim Tebow in early sales of the newly designed NFL team jerseys from Nike that hit stores this week.

The move of the former Indianapolis Colts QB to Mile High Stadium is making Manning's jersey the best-selling player jersey at NFLShop.com since the high-tech new jerseys became available for pre-order April 15, says league spokeswoman Joanna Hunter. Manning did not rank in the Top 10 best-selling player jerseys last season.

Tebow's new Jets jersey ranks No. 2. Fresh off his second Super Bowl championship, New York Giants QB Eli Manning is No. 3. Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher is No. 4 and New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees is No. 5.

Tom Brady of the New England Patriots is right behind Brees at No. 6. Patrick Willis of the San Francisco 49ers ranks No. 7. The Giants' breakout wide receiving star Victor Cruz ranks No. 8, Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton is No. 9 and Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul makes his first appearance in the Top 10 at No. 10.
    In a Mile High state of mind...

It's insane that a backup qb can sell so many jerseys. I think Tebow might be a MVP candidate as a special teams player some day.

Comment

This can only mean one thing...

someone let me know what that thing is when they figure it out please.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post

It's simple-

I'll let you know in a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post

That John Elway is sabotaging Tebow's chances of leading jersey sales by buying millions of Manning's jerseys?

Comment

Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
            That John Elway is sabotaging Tebow's chances of leading jersey sales by buying millions of Manning's jerseys?
            hes awlways had it out for Tebow, Id out nothing past that menacing Elway and those other 2 grown men too
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
              LOL no, but he might be sabotaging this years draft....
              /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

Amazing feat considering how horrifyingly ugly those Nike Manning jerseys are. I threw up looking at them at the Broncos Store... Just... NO.

Comment

I was so worried about this...

Comment

I should care because...........................? Oh wait....
                    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                      Amazing feat considering how horrifyingly ugly those Nike Manning jerseys are. I threw up looking at them at the Broncos Store... Just... NO.
                      que?

sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

care to elaborate on what you don't like about the new jerseys? Some of us are curious it seems.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Your relentless bashing of the Nike jerseys isn't going to sway anyone from buying them. You know that right?
                          sigpic

Comment

I can honestly say, I do not like the Orange tops, the numbers, or the neck area. But were are not talking about Miami Marlins ugly here.

Comment

i will say judging from that pic of him holding it up it looks like a shiny practice jersey.

Comment

Working...
                              X