X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapp ranks the Broncos

Sapp has the Broncos 4th in the AFC

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-j...ontinuous=true
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

That's very good, I'm not a huge fan of Sapp but it's nice to have support from anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Sapp has the Broncos 4th in the AFC

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-j...ontinuous=true
      For one second I thought Sapp ranked us 4th in the AFC West and I was like WHAT?!?!?!
      In a Mile High state of mind...

Comment

He's right about the Jets. I agree 100%.
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

4th is good to hear but until I see them play on the field I have them ranked:

1. NE
          2. Ravens
          3. Houston
          4. Steelers
          5. Cincy
          6. KC
          7. Bills/Denver/SD
          sigpic

Comment

I think 5th-6th.

I think the clear top 4 imo are NE, Bal, Pitt, Hou in any order.

After that, you have Cin, Den, KD, SD, and even Buffalo, maybe the Jets too.

Comment

Not sure why everyone is so high on Cincy? They will probably have a 5-11 type year this year. They always seem like they have 1 good year, and then everyone gets all excited about them, and then they fall back to earth.

I can agree with Pats, Ravens. Steelers, Texans all being ahead of us. But no way is Cincy up there in that group. They had a decent fluke year last year, and they will be lucky to win 6 games. Plus thier schedule isn't too easy. The 1st half of thier schedule is not bad, but after that they have some tough games. Still don't understand all the excitement around that team, but they are in no way better than us.
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

I would rank the Broncos 1or 2 as far as the AFC overall record is concerned...

How the playoffs turn out and who wins the SB is a different topic...Power rankings and early season predictions during the regular season mean squat in the scheme of things ...

The Broncos mite lose 1 or 2 game early on in the season however from there on out they will dominate ...
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Preparing for the Broncos ..... Teams got game tape of Orton,Tebow .... As the Broncos go up 20 points each game ,maybe by mid season they'll start to figure out that they still cant stop whats coming ... That's how I see it ...
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                    Not sure why everyone is so high on Cincy? They will probably have a 5-11 type year this year. They always seem like they have 1 good year, and then everyone gets all excited about them, and then they fall back to earth.

I can agree with Pats, Ravens. Steelers, Texans all being ahead of us. But no way is Cincy up there in that group. They had a decent fluke year last year, and they will be lucky to win 6 games. Plus thier schedule isn't too easy. The 1st half of thier schedule is not bad, but after that they have some tough games. Still don't understand all the excitement around that team, but they are in no way better than us.
                    I think Cincy will improve on last season. Playoff team last year. 7th ranked defense and they added Still and Thompson to their Dline rotation plus Kirkpatrick to their secondary. On offense they added Green-Ellis who will have a great season in that offense plus Jones and Sanu at WR to play opposite AJ Green.

Cincy's biggest issue will be playing the Ravens and Steelers twice each.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                      Preparing for the Broncos ..... Teams got game tape of Orton,Tebow .... As the Broncos go up 20 points each game ,maybe by mid season they'll start to figure out that they still cant stop whats coming ... That's how I see it ...
                      I love the attitude, LD.
                      sigpic

Comment

Denver w/ Tebow > Steelers

Denver w/ Manning >>>>> Steelers

Comment

I cannot wait to actually play with a lead. Although the games were exciting to watch they nearly gave me a heart attack, last year. I'd love to have a 20 point lead and unleash the fury known as Doom and Gloom.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                            I think Cincy will improve on last season. Playoff team last year. 7th ranked defense and they added Still and Thompson to their Dline rotation plus Kirkpatrick to their secondary. On offense they added Green-Ellis who will have a great season in that offense plus Jones and Sanu at WR to play opposite AJ Green.

Cincy's biggest issue will be playing the Ravens and Steelers twice each.
                            Yea, I still think Ravens and Pitt are both better than Cincy, and until they can beat those teams, they won't be a match for anyone in the NFL. Plus they have to play the NFC East, and the AFC West. I feel like at least 2 teams from each of those divisions will beat them.

They did add some good pieces on Defense though through the draft, but I still feel like they will be 6-10 at best. A lot of people are all hyped on them, but the bengals can never put together 2 good seasons, and until they do, I will still think that they won't compete this year.

And a lot of people think Dalton is a great QB, but I'm not sold on him either. I have a feeling that he will be in for a rough year. Guess we'll see though.
                            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                              4th is good to hear but until I see them play on the field I have them ranked:

1. NE
                              2. Ravens
                              3. Houston
                              4. Steelers
                              5. Cincy
                              6. KC
                              7. Bills/Denver/SD
                              Amazing how we finished 4th in the AFC and you have 3 teams we beat over us, with us at 7
                              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
                              X