Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos’ Jack Del Rio A Player’s Coach!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    I know he was a rookie coordinator, but the defensive gameplan in the playoff game against the pats was awful. It seemed like he spent more time preparing for coaching interviews than the gameplan.

He was a huge step up from what we had, but that's more of an indictment on the previous DC's than anything else. I don't think he was bad, but JDR is a significant upgrade. And I'll take it.
    Agreed. JDR is a terrible head coach, but I think he's going to be the best defensive coordinator we've had since Larry Coyer in 2005 (remember that beast defense we had in 2005?)

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

It's so comical now that we have JDR as our coach that Don freaking Martindale was our DC two seasons ago.

Just shows how far we've come in a short time since the McDaniels debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        Agreed. JDR is a terrible head coach, but I think he's going to be the best defensive coordinator we've had since Larry Coyer in 2005 (remember that beast defense we had in 2005?)
        Honestly, I think he could be the best we've had since Collier. I'll wait and see though. Coyer was good, I remember the game against Philly he sent 10 men on a blitz and just pummeled McNabb. That was pretty ballsy. I think that was '05.

Comment

Working...
        X