• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Warren signs new deal

Looks like they sorted it out!

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...ured-contract/

Let's get Prater locked up!
    All in for Siemian!

Im hoping he stays injury free. and could play to his natural form again!
    sigpic

Comment

Big move for us IMO
      sigpic

Comment

His agent probably told him his options, so he said "Okay I'll do it."

His options being, take less money or don't play in the NFL.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Hopefully his new deal doesn't have any guaranteed money, because if Warren plays the way he was playing as a Denver Bronco (prior to his injury), he'll be one of the first training camp cuts.

He was absolutely atrocious in practice and preseason.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Good to see, and not really surprising. Glad they got that re-worked.

Comment

Not expecting much from him at this point. I'd rather let the other guys play. Guess Elway wants to prove himself right in bringing him in.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixDread View Post
                Not expecting much from him at this point. I'd rather let the other guys play. Guess Elway wants to prove himself right in bringing him in.
                Warren has more to prove than Elway does. We needed a DT, Warren was signed. Elway did his job, it's up to Warren to do his job.

He has a tough road, Siliga is doing well, Garland is looking good, Vickerson put on weight, Bannan is back. If he doesn't produce in camp, he's done here.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I like the signing only for the fact he provides depth, and most importantly competition. But otherwise Warren needs to graciously step up his game, we got a lot of DTs and NTs wanting to start really bad. He work eithic better skyrocket over the next 2-3 months.

Comment

I think he'll not only make the team but he will be a solid contributor. He's only like 31 or 32 years old, yes he's been injured but he's healthy now (reportedly) and the team in energized and working hard because they feel like they have a legitimate shot to compete for a championship. I'm looking forward to seeing him push the pocket and helping Doom and Von get even more sacks!!!

Comment

Glad we were able to work something out. I really hope the Siliga hype is legit and he can contribute. If he does I think we would have a very solid DT rotation with Vickerson, Wolfe, Warren, and Bannan. Maybe Garland can contribute too.

Losing Bunkley hurt, but I think overall we are slightly better as a unit than we were last year.

Comment

Ty the bug guy... aaawwhhh yeeeaaahhhh

Comment

As I've said before, if we go into this season counting on a significant contribution from Ty Warren at DT, the FO has failed miserably. If we get something out of him, it will be a pleasant surprise, but at this point there is no reasonable basis to think that Warren will be a productive player.

Comment

Not expecting much from him, but I'm glad he's with us for a cheaper price.

Comment

Good to see him back in OTA's. I don't see him doing much, but I hope I'm wrong.
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X