Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Antwan Odom sucks.

He's a 30 year old, injury-prone (only one full season in 7 years), talentless player.

The dude has 23 sacks in 7 seasons, which are numbers Dumervil can put up in 2 seasons.

PASS.....
    He has a ton of talent. The reason his numbers are so low is because of injuries. But the only way I would sign him is if he was healthy, and I heavily doubt this guy could play a full season.
    Denver Broncos GM
    Originally posted by Mosk
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
      He has a ton of talent. The reason his numbers are so low is because of injuries. But the only way I would sign him is if he was healthy, and I heavily doubt this guy could play a full season.
      That's ill-informed. His extensive history of injuries sapped his speed, which was what he was known for coming out of Alabama. Big guy with 4.8 wheels, but always injured. He has no talent at this stage in his career.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

On August 22, 2011 Odom was shot in the leg
        at his home in Irvington. Odom was
        arrested on December 15, 2011 for possession
        of marijuana after a traffic stop in Baldwin
        County, Alabama. He was released later in the
        day after posting $1,000.00 bail.

Sounds like he would fit right in.
        sigpic

Comment

I bet he goes the way of Laurence Maroney and never plays again.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, then is there any free agents out there that could ease the load that doom would miss if suspended?
            Last edited by broncsfan219; 07-17-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

How about getting Andre Carter in just be safe. He's not perfect, but not bad either. We need a decent back up plan just in case.

Comment

Carter would be nice but there's thought that he wants a good chunk of money and a multi year deal plus he is coming off a prettty serious injury. I know odom hasn't been healthy for an entire season more than just once in his career but really we would only need him to step up for a small margin of a season plus you can get him for close to the league minimum and for only one year.

Comment

If anything happened to Dumervil, we'd just move Von Miller to his spot at DE and bring in Woodyard to replace Miller. There isn't a real need to sign Odom. We could even keep Miller at LB and just bring in Hunter or Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    If anything happened to Dumervil, we'd just move Von Miller to his spot at DE and bring in Woodyard to replace Miller. There isn't a real need to sign Odom. We could even keep Miller at LB and just bring in Hunter or Jackson.
                    I'm all for plugging in Jackson. I think with game time experience he could really grow into a solid for us

Comment

Working...
                    X