Bill Williamson - Denver has hope at DT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
    The DT situation is a mess. Ty warren hasn't played in 2 year, Justin Bannan was let go by st Louis Rams and the Broncos in the last 2 seasons. Kevin Vickerson is coming back from injury, he wasn't playing at pro bowl level before he was hurt, We then have a rookie Wolfe, who will go through growing pains at least early in the season, Saliga is a career practice squad player. I don't want to sound too negative, but we also have to face reality.
    Sealver Siliga was an undrafted rookie free agent last year signed by the 49ers and released. He was on the Broncos' PS last season ... a career PS player? The Broncos signed him to the PS in October. It hasn't even been a year yet.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Sealver Siliga was an undrafted rookie free agent last year signed by the 49ers and released. He was on the Broncos' PS last season ... a career PS player? The Broncos signed him to the PS in October. It hasn't even been a year yet.
      Saliga has no NFL game experience, there will be growing pains.

Comment

i feel like by drafting wolfe the broncos finally will have a young DT that wont be a stop gap but hopefully be a good starter for 10+ years
        sigpic
        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Working...
        X