No announcement yet.

Klis says Manning is at 85-90 percent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klis says Manning is at 85-90 percent.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-90-percent/

Manning at 70% is better than most QB's at 100% so if he's truely at 85-90% then heck ya!
    sigpic

Comment

Nice, hopefully he's right.
      sigpic
      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Getting to that 85% is one thing but staying there is what worries me. After he takes his first big hit there will be a uneasy moment of silence amongst us BRONCO fans.

Comment

Great news, even room for improvement. Like Freyaka said even when he's half fit he's better than most.
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

In 3 days time Klis will be saying Manning is looking better than ever.

Don't click the link for a guy just looking for clicks. I hate that flip flopper.
            Denver Broncos GM
            Originally posted by Mosk
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by SKULLMAN View Post
              Getting to that 85% is one thing but staying there is what worries me. After he takes his first big hit there will be a uneasy moment of silence amongst us BRONCO fans.
              Except that is incorrect. Doctors/Surgeons who have done the same surgery that Manning had have stated that the structural integrity of his neck will be stronger than it ever was. The main issue with Manning was whether or not his nerve would regenerate. If it didn't, he would be incapable of throwing the football with velocity and accuracy. The whole, 'Can Manning take a hit?' is nothing more than a media talking point. They have nothing else to talk about.

Comment

Best news all day! The season is still a good 2 months away. Peyton will be gunnin' by September! Klis said it was like the Defense wasn't even there! Is that good or bad?
                Last edited by Buckin' Bronco; 07-03-2012, 03:22 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                  Best news all day! The season is still a good 2 months away. Peyton will be gunnin' by September! Klis said it was like the Defense wasn't even there! Is that good or bad?
                  Yikes! I suppose it doesn't matter how many points we concede as long as we score more than the other guys!
                  Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

I don't care what Klis says about Manning, I care about what Manning says about Manning. Maybe also the coaches and training staff, but not a writer. And no, I'm not worried about Peyton one bit. He was the NFL iron man before that freak neck injury, and I don't think he's especially susceptible to re-injury now.

Comment

Originally posted by SKULLMAN View Post
                      Maybe among some, most of us have seen plenty of dr's who have said that based off the way his neck is fused it is stronger than it was prior to him getting injured so we likely won't jump to conclusions...
                      sigpic

Comment

It's funny how people go about proclaiming doom and gloom when they don't even have a clue about the type of neck surgeries Manning had and the reason he had them. If he takes a hard hit he'll be fine unless someone deliberately goes helmet to helmet, which normally puts any player out of the game for a little bit. The type of nerve problem he was having and his fusion is low-risk compared to other more common neck problems that nfl players have had.

*waits for japfaff's repugnant post*
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

The season can't get here soon enough!
                          My other love...
                          sigpic
                          305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            It's funny how people go about proclaiming doom and gloom when they don't even have a clue about the type of neck surgeries Manning had and the reason he had them. If he takes a hard hit he'll be fine unless someone deliberately goes helmet to helmet, which normally puts any player out of the game for a little bit. The type of nerve problem he was having and his fusion is low-risk compared to other more common neck problems that nfl players have had.

*waits for japfaff's repugnant post*
                            I've got several friends who are fans of rival teams, they love using the "one hit a way from retirement mantra" then I point out he's no more likely to be injured than any other player and they laugh and tell me to stop drinking the kool-aid and then I post the numerous articles talking about how his neck is stronger based on the surgery....most of them just refuse to talk about it anymore after that...

Go ahead and doom and gloom me! I am not uneducated to the situation like most around here who are boo hooing manning still.
                            sigpic

Comment

Why will there be silence after Manning's first big hit?

Comment

Working...
                              X