Klis says Manning is at 85-90 percent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
    Excellent! I hope he wins multiple MVP awards here! It was just my opinion, and I apologized. Again very,very, sorry!
    Not asking for an apology.. not saying you are wrong.. just asking for the sake of conversation... as that is the purpose of the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      Not asking for an apology.. not saying you are wrong.. just asking for the sake of conversation... as that is the purpose of the forums.
      I hope we can protect him, Because I think teams like the Raiders, Chargers,etc., Are going to come after him. I think they would love to take him out! All within the rules of the game of course.

Comment

I hope we can protect him, Because I think teams like the Raiders, Chargers,etc., Are going to come after him. I think they would love to take him out! All within the rules of the game of course.
        I hope not.. because that'll be like BOUNTY GATE!
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I think thats Football?

Comment

I think thats Football?
            Bounty Gate is football?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              Bounty Gate is football?
              . No, pummeling the other guy?

Comment

. No, pummeling the other guy?
                Indeed I think all players try to tackle the opposing QB's.

But IDK...
                sigpic

Comment

Wanting to take Peyton out of the game is not something that some genius just figured out. They've been trying to do that his whole career. It's not something that just occurred to them now that he's a Bronco. And like I said in another post, Peyton went to the Colts, a team with worst OL and the league leading sacks allowed (65 or so) the previous year and with the same OL (with one personnel change) in his rookie year went to 40 less sacks than the year before. Not so much because of OL improvement, but because even as a rookie, Peyton knew how to avoid getting sacked. I suspect that other teams will be no more successful at getting to Peyton now than they ever were before. Blitzing him is almost always a big mistake, for the defense, that is. He knows where the hole in the defense is and that's where the ball is going to go. If you can't get to him in about 3 seconds with or without blitzing, then forget it; the ball is gone anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeVol View Post
                    Wanting to take Peyton out of the game is not something that some genius just figured out. They've been trying to do that his whole career. It's not something that just occurred to them now that he's a Bronco. And like I said in another post, Peyton went to the Colts, a team with worst OL and the league leading sacks allowed (65 or so) the previous year and with the same OL (with one personnel change) in his rookie year went to 40 less sacks than the year before. Not so much because of OL improvement, but because even as a rookie, Peyton knew how to avoid getting sacked. I suspect that other teams will be no more successful at getting to Peyton now than they ever were before. Blitzing him is almost always a big mistake, for the defense, that is. He knows where the hole in the defense is and that's where the ball is going to go. If you can't get to him in about 3 seconds with or without blitzing, then forget it; the ball is gone anyway.
                    I am not really interested in your opinion, it seems a bit long winded. JMHO!

Comment

I am not really interested in your opinion, it seems a bit long winded. JMHO!
                      It's bascially the same thing that has been said but people have continually ignored.

1) Peyton's never had a good O-line
                      2) Peyton's never been sacked much
                      3) There's no reason to expect Peyton to be hit more this year than he has in the past. If anything, he'll be hit less.

I'm sure it won't be but a few hours before someone will come along and express their concern with Peyton's "neck injury."

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
                        It's bascially the same thing that has been said but people have continually ignored.

1) Peyton's never had a good O-line
                        2) Peyton's never been sacked much
                        3) There's no reason to expect Peyton to be hit more this year than he has in the past. If anything, he'll be hit less.

I'm sure it won't be but a few hours before someone will come along and express their concern with Peyton's "neck injury."
                        People would rather listen to ESPN talking about it non-stop that do some research and realize that his "neck injury" and possibility of reinjury is not even a factor...The only issue was the nerves and would they regenerate and the answer is yes, they have. He's throwing good and everything looks great. He'll be ready to go game one and we're in for an exciting season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Broncos New Safety Says Manning Almost ‘Isn’t Human’

This recent article is related to Peyton Manning and his performance so far:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/07/2...st-isnt-human/

The Broncos start Training Camp in two days, and veteran safety Mike Adams, a new member of the team and the guest on the show, can’t wait. Adams was only able to pick off new quarterback Peyton Manning one time during minicamp. He hopes to ramp that number up significantly during Training Camp.

“As long as he keeps throwing them to me, I’ve got no problem with it,” Adams joked.

Adams, 31, is in his ninth year in the league and has been impressed with the Broncos organization since he signed here in the offseason. The league veteran has played with the Cleveland Browns and San Francisco 49ers, and now he gets to play in Denver’s defensive backfield with someone he used to idolize — Champ Bailey.

“I told Champ I had his poster in college,” Adams said. “When he was with the Redskins I was a huge fan.”

Adams said he and Bailey were impressed on many occasions during minicamp as they lined up to defend against passes by Manning, a four-time NFL MVP. At one point Adams and Bailey were both covering Eric Decker and they came off the field shaking their heads about how perfectly Manning’s pass came in to the receiver.

“I’m looking at Champ and I’m like ‘What happened?’ ” Adams said.

Manning’s work ethic and intensity level at practice definitely has had an effect on everyone, Adams said.

“Everyone has to step their game up. It boosts everybody’s confidence and playing level because his mindset — the way he thinks and the way he sees the game — it’s different. He’s not human … I don’t think he’s human,” Adams said.
                          sigpic

Comment

Adams said he and Bailey were impressed on many occasions during minicamp as they lined up to defend against passes by Manning, a four-time NFL MVP. At one point Adams and Bailey were both covering Eric Decker and they came off the field shaking their heads about how perfectly Manning’s pass came in to the receiver.

“I’m looking at Champ and I’m like ‘What happened?’ ” Adams said.
                            The mental image of that in my head is hilarious. hahaha

Comment

That's probably for the best... Because if Peyton was at a full 100% then it just wouldn't be fair for the rest of the league. Have to keep it a level playing field.
                              Follow me on Twitter
                              @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X