X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning calls Colorado shooting victims in hospital

We've got a real class act at QB!

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ctims-hospital

DENVER—Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is calling hospital victims of the Colorado theater shooting to lift their spirits.
    A spokeswoman for the Medical Center of Aurora says that Manning spoke one-on-one by phone on Saturday afternoon with several patients brought there after the shooting.
    Fifty-eight people were wounded after a gunman clad in riot gear opened fire in a crowded theater early Friday where "The Dark Knight Rises" was being shown. Twelve people have died in the massacre.
    The four-time MVP signed with the Broncos this year after missing the 2011 season due to injury.

sigpic

Very cool thing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
      Very cool thing to do...
      Yea the more I see him do crap like this the guiltier I feel for ever disliking him... Super classy guy
      sigpic

Comment

Why can't every NFL player be like this... Good job Peyton
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Broncos players visiting victims at local hospitals

Class act guys!!
          sigpic
          2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Yea the more I see him do crap like this the guiltier I feel for ever disliking him... Super classy guy
            The only time I hated Peyton is when he was carving up our defenses, other than that, I've always respected Manning both on and off the field. Its great that he plays for us now.
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

We need much more of this in the NFL.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Such a classy guy..

Im proud to be a bronco fan - the organization has shown nothing but class especially the last few months, through the tragedies. Players visiting the injured, those effected by the fires also, the donations, just makes me proud. They seem to want to do everything they can to help those people, shame all athletes arnt this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                  Such a classy guy..

Im proud to be a bronco fan - the organization has shown nothing but class especially the last few months, through the tragedies. Players visiting the injured, those effected by the fires also, the donations, just makes me proud. They seem to want to do everything they can to help those people, shame all athletes arnt this way.
                  It's true... I could be wrong about this, since I don't follow the other organizations in town nearly as close as I do the Broncos, but I haven't heard of any of the other teams in town doing anything for the fire victims, or the theater shooting victims... The only exception I've seen is the Rockies jersey hanging in their dugout...
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                    The only time I hated Peyton is when he was carving up our defenses, other than that, I've always respected Manning both on and off the field. Its great that he plays for us now.
                    My big issue was "snap the freaking ball already Peyton!!!"
                    sigpic

Comment

Very proud of the Broncos. Very Classy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Same here. Makes me feel bad for all the mean things I said about him. I guess you just never really know how great of a person someone is, until they are on your team, and you realize what they do. I've hated Peyton my whole life, but loved that we got him in Denver, and things like this makes me love him more.

We went from 1 classy QB to another classy QB. The Denver Broncos are nothing but pure class, and I love to call myself a fan.
                        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post

Broncos players visiting victims at local hospitals

Class act guys!!
                          I see Ryan Clady, Chris Kuper, Eric Decker, Jacob Tamme and Joe Mays, but who is on the far left? Is that a player in street clothes and forgot his jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by BeavisBronco View Post
                            I see Ryan Clady, Chris Kuper, Eric Decker, Jacob Tamme and Joe Mays, but who is on the far left? Is that a player in street clothes and forgot his jersey?
                            The player on the far left is Brian Dawkins I do believe. Its nice to see that even though hes retired, he still made his way out with his former teammates to go do that.
                            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Very classy gesture from the whole team, makes me proud.
                              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                              X