• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Doubt he makes the team..
    that makes no sense to me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
      Yes he should he makes millions, he should pay attention to details I make E6 pay and if I forgot to file the proper paper work for a perscription do you think the Military would give a damn? Hell no I would be standing in front of the man.
      A rookie coming into a brand new job is now equivalent to an E6 who has been doing his job for 6-20 years? Uh, not really, he's more like an E1, and I would think someone in the front office should have caught this ahead of time.

That's like saying a brand new boot O1 should know everything as soon as he gets to his unit just cause he makes more. In reality, he's not much different than anyone else brand new at his job.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
        A rookie coming into a brand new job is now equivalent to an E6 who has been doing his job for 6-20 years? Uh, not really, he's more like an E1, and I would think someone in the front office should have caught this ahead of time.

That's like saying a brand new boot O1 should know everything as soon as he gets to his unit just cause he makes more. In reality, he's not much different than anyone else brand new at his job.
        No doubt.. and wasn't is a prescribed asthma medicine from his doc?

Comment

Working...
        X