Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning will play first half against Seahawks (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning will play first half against Seahawks (Video)

http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/08...medium=twitter

Good he needs the play time and will need him. Seattle seems to have a pretty D this year and they definitely have to viable options at QB this year. Flynn looked pretty good against the Titans as did Wilson.
    People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

Im going to miss the game (sister is getting married on Saturday), but I will have to record it. I'm excited to see what he does with extended playing time.

Comment

From less than 2 drives to 2 quarters?

The fan in me says "heeeeeelllz yah!"

The worrywart in my says "crud..."

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
          From less than 2 drives to 2 quarters?

The fan in me says "heeeeeelllz yah!"

The worrywart in my says "crud..."
          ^^^This. I know Manning needs more playing time to knock the rust off, but I don't think it's worth the risk of injuring the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL in a meaningless preseason game **knock on wood x 1,000,000,000,000**
          Last edited by getlynched47; 08-16-2012, 01:36 PM.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Well, he's gonna have to take a hit eventually....

Let it be.

Comment

So many mixed feelings. Part of me feels its stupid to risk it in preseason.

The other part of me feels the same as ERoyal just said.. he's gotta take a hit eventually.. and I'd rather it be the meanest Seahawk than the standard Steeler..

Comment

Good. That will easily help him build chemistry with the receivers. He still has work to do with Thomas. Plus he'll eventually take a hit. Doubters, prepare to be wrong!
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                  So many mixed feelings. Part of me feels its stupid to risk it in preseason.

The other part of me feels the same as ERoyal just said.. he's gotta take a hit eventually.. and I'd rather it be the meanest Seahawk than the standard Steeler..
                  "I'd like to get it over with," he says. "I really would. I'd kinda just like [Chicago Bears linebacker Brian] Urlacher or somebody to get a good clean shot and just lay me out. Kind of shake the cobwebs out. So I can get up and go, 'Yeah, OK. I'm ready now.' And at least Urlacher wouldn't use me like a footstool to get up, either."

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...-manning-talks

I mean, he's gonna have to get hit eventually, it is what it is. Either he gets hit, and can't play, or gets back up like it's nothing. He's not gonna go the whole season without taking a hit, but that would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X