X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayJack
    Captain
    • Mar 2008

I hope we keep Knowshon, he is made for this type of offense.
    sigpic

Comment

• beastlyskronk
      Football Immortal
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Who cares about Knowshon, WHAT ABOUT SQUID?
      We'll keep him and cut Florence

Comment

• fightinglee
        Bench Warmer
        • Jan 2009

I would drop Moreno. He trips over his own feet and is injured half the season anyway. No, actually, I think he can be a good short pass back. He is very good in the open, but his tendency to get injured leaves us high and dry each year.

Comment

• roushmartin6
          Football Immortal
          • May 2007

After watching yesterday's game, no way Big Vick goes, guy is beasting right now.
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• ERoyal248
            All-Pro
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            After watching yesterday's game, no way Big Vick goes, guy is beasting right now.
            Yup, same with Moreno who had a nice game....

Gonna be some tough cuts when it's time, i think/hope we carry 9 DL, Beal and/or Jackson wold get snatched on the PS.

Comment

• underrated29
              Why did the fans get Dumb
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              Yup, same with Moreno who had a nice game....

Gonna be some tough cuts when it's time, i think/hope we carry 9 DL, Beal and/or Jackson wold get snatched on the PS.

I agree. I didnt get to see past halftime last night as I had a FF draft. But beal and malik just keep catching my eye. They look real good for being so young. We have to keep them or someone will snatch them right up.
              So far:
              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Hadez
                Football Immortal
                • Nov 2004

Think McGahee has proved the few slighty dilusional fans wrong ... he does EVERYTHING better then Moreno.

Lucky for Moreno, Hillman did not look like all that. Ball definately seems to be getting reps over Moreno.

it seems

1, McGahee
                2. Ball
                3. Moreno
                4 Hillman

Think we keep em all but if we go 3 Backs for some odd reason then Moreno gone. Considering how high the Broncos are on Hillman I would not be surprised to see Moreno traded.
                What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
                effort x talent = skill
                effort x skill = achievement
                How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• broncolassiter
                  Special Teams
                  • Aug 2009

As a pass catcher, Moreno has a knack for making defenders miss. Unfortunately that is not the main job of a RB and it may be tough to make a case for keeping Moreno. Moreno needs to contribute on special teams as that may be his best chance of making the 53 man roster. I would not be surprised if Moreno were to be put on the trade block and that might be the best thing for him. Moreno is one of only 3 players from the 2009 draft still with the team. Bruton is making a name on special teams and Ayers is having to fill in for an injured player or he may have already been shown the door. We already know that Elway is trying to distance himself from the McDaniels disaster, further making Moreno expendable.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Broncoboy6
                    Starter
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
                    as a pass catcher, moreno has a knack for making defenders miss. Unfortunately that is not the main job of a rb and it may be tough to make a case for keeping moreno. ]
                    it is really bad timing with knowshon coming back from injury and trying to make the team. When he recovers fully, i believe he will benefit from the o-line, who is doing one heck of job.

moreno needs to contribute on special teams as that may be his best chance of making the 53 man roster.
                    here is a quote from an interview from kiszla-knowshon Link: http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_...cos?source=rss With one exhibition game remaining before the opening-day roster is finalized, moreno told me he was willing to volunteer on special teams for the broncos.

"me playing special teams? I haven't taken a snap on special teams, even in practice," said moreno, coming off knee surgery that cut short his 2011 campaign. "but i'm willing to do whatever i have to do to be on this team and help this team."

i would not be surprised if moreno were to be put on the trade block and that might be the best thing for him.
                    i hope that we keep him(because he is my favorite bronco), but i don't think that he has any trade value right now, especially coming off an injury like this. However, he could be just cut. I wouldn't mind seeing him with stafford again or in a falcons jersey.

moreno is one of only 3 players from the 2009 draft still with the team. Bruton is making a name on special teams and ayers is having to fill in for an injured player or he may have already been shown the door.
                    true, but i have never read anything that ayers was on the bubble. Heck, we need the depth on d-line. By the way, i on't know if you watched the game (broncos vs 49ers), but i think i saw darcel mcbath playing on the niners special teams.

we already know that elway is trying to distance himself from the mcdaniels disaster, further making moreno expendable.
                    that is totally so not true. In your case, decker, thomas, walton and beadles who are all starters would have to go too.
                    go broncos
                    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 08-28-2012, 02:22 AM.
                    HE>i

Comment

• SammyWinder
                      Banned User
                      • Oct 2011

I am really not a Moreno fan but I tell you this, if we cut him and keep the likes of Omar Bolden (Yuk) or Gronk (why...) I think that will be stupid.

And the idea of us cutting big Vick? NO WAY, he has been getting alot push for us on that Dline... He is better then Bannan IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X