DJ Williams, Jonathan Vilma ban Goodell from their restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I forgot that it takes so much time and effort to print out a picture with words on it and tape it to a door.
    So a vet who has been a starter for multiple years who lost his job is more concerned with posting pictures than football right now.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

The biggest problem I see here is this - he's blaming Goodell and taking his problems out on him. If he spent even half the energy trying to figure out that HE is the only one responsible for his stupid actions, then maybe he could clean up his life and get back to business. Instead, he does stupid stuff like this and averts responsibility. I've been supportive, but seeing his real attitude really makes me less concerned if he even comes back at all anymore. I, for one, would rather lose a game or two if we can't stop the run as effectively until we can get someone in there who won't be a cancer to the team and blame everyone else for their actions.

Comment

DO NOT SERVE THIS MAN

I find this hilarious. Bet Goodell is heartbroken.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

#dymelyfe

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            So a vet who has been a starter for multiple years who lost his job is more concerned with posting pictures than football right now.
            Are you saying that DJ isn't a multi-tasker?
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Some people are taking this way too serious, I mean I get it, DJ has shown himself to be a idiot goon multiple times, but I don't see a problem with this picture, a lot of players, and a whole lot of fans don't like the commish, this is just meant to be humorous, which it is.

Comment

SMH...The more I see from this imbecile the more I hope his stupid butt gets traded somewhere other than Denver...I mean good lord does he think anything he does through? Dui's, posting playbooks, ped suspension and then getting caught trying to cheat on the retest and if all that wasn't stupid enough he's trying to piss off the commisioner by letting him know he isn't welcome in his resturant...He has a right to refuse service but to me that seems a bit retarded on his part.
                sigpic

Comment

Are you saying that DJ isn't a multi-tasker?
                  Im saying its asinine to assume that DJ had any knowledge of this. A resturaunt owned by 3 players(one of which is suspended the entire year and not with the team) puts up a picture, and immediately we point the finger at DJ. You dont like DJ thats fine, but to insinuate this is his doing is completely off-base.

Comment

Originally posted by fairweatherh8r View Post
                    Some people are taking this way too serious, I mean I get it, DJ has shown himself to be a idiot goon multiple times, but I don't see a problem with this picture, a lot of players, and a whole lot of fans don't like the commish, this is just meant to be humorous, which it is.
                    I for one don't find it funny...I find it stupid as hell and I'm sure if the commish see's it he won't laugh too hard at it either.

This guy's got a long standing history of stupid moves, next time the NFL goes to test him for something they shouldn't bother with a drug test...give him an IQ test to see if he's still smart enough to function in a public setting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Im saying its asinine to assume that DJ had any knowledge of this. A resturaunt owned by 3 players(one of which is suspended the entire year and not with the team) puts up a picture, and immediately we point the finger at DJ. You dont like DJ thats fine, but to insinuate this is his doing is completely off-base.
                      I would give him a pass if he hadn't done stupid things like this before (posting play formations, cheating on two drug tests, drunk driving multiple times.)

sigpic

Comment

If he doesn't know about it (and I bet he does....You don't do things like this without running it by your bussiness partners) but assuming he doesn't know about it he better freaking issue a statement and quick distancing himself from it... Otherwise even if he didn't know about it to begin with his silence in the matter is as good as supporting it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would give him a pass if he hadn't done stupid things like this before (posting play formations, cheating on two drug tests, drunk driving multiple times.)

So past mistakes mean future guilt.

Comment

I'd say more, stupid is as stupid does...and if DJ has proved anything it's that he's fricken stupid!
                            sigpic

Comment

No, but they probably mean current guilt if it has anything to do with him.

The only reason I'm mad at DJ for doing stupid things like this is because I want him to play in as much of the season as possible because he's our best linebacker next to Von Miller. Doing dumb things like this when he has some more games to be added onto his suspension isn't going to help if he tries to appeal to get the suspension reduced.

His shenanigans aren't doing himself, the team, the organization or any of the fans a favor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                If he doesn't know about it (and I bet he does....You don't do things like this without running it by your bussiness partners) but assuming he doesn't know about it he better freaking issue a statement and quick distancing himself from it... Otherwise even if he didn't know about it to begin with his silence in the matter is as good as supporting it.
                                I bet the picture was already taken down, lets think about this logically for a second; the players more than likely hired a manager to be in charge of the BBQ, most likely a friend or family, as football players they dont have time to run a business during the season. This person or an employee places a picture, and we immediately point fingers at the players. I wouldnt be surprised if the players have already issued an apology.

Comment

Working...
                                X