Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Wonder who is gonna get that 8th spot
    I've heard many people say that we want to claim Quentin Saulsberry. He was with the Vikings. He mainly plays Center but he played all around the O-Line in college, and he was the only MSU player to play every game in his college career.

Comment

Just watched the final preseason game, this guy looked good. Especially the chemistry with Brock. Hope we just didn't let him slip through our fingers.
      Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
        I hope nothing but the best for Gerrell. But i guess he will miss out playing with Peyton, if the oppoortunity ever arose.
        The key phrase is "if the opportunity ever arose." It might arise a lot sooner in Arizona than here. That's why he chose to go there rather than stay here.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow.. I questioned the release of Weber..

Now I'm just scratching my head. Robinson looked crazy promising. And its going to make me sick in the stomach to see him develop into an deadly offensive weapon for some other team..

Comment

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...erell-robinson

NFL suspended Cardinals practice squad WR Gerell Robinson four games for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
            A rocked-up, 6-foot-4, 222-pound undrafted rookie out of Arizona State, Robinson latched on with the Cardinals' practice squad after failing to make the Broncos out of training camp. Though bigger, he drew some Jason Avant comparisons coming out of college. He'll be eligible for activation in Week 7.
            i didnt see this coming

Comment

Originally posted by killacal View Post

NFL suspended Cardinals practice squad WR Gerell Robinson four games for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
              A rocked-up, 6-foot-4, 222-pound undrafted rookie out of Arizona State, Robinson latched on with the Cardinals' practice squad after failing to make the Broncos out of training camp. Though bigger, he drew some Jason Avant comparisons coming out of college. He'll be eligible for activation in Week 7.
              i didnt see this coming
              Now I'm glad he didn't make it here. We don't need that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by killacal View Post

i didnt see this coming
                There goes his career...

Gonna be hard to come back from that one. Not even months in the league and he already got in trouble for using illegal substances.

I really liked the kid, I wanted him to make the PS at least. I thought he could really develop under Manning and help Osweiler a lot. Good thing he didn't though, we already have DJ, Virgil and Moreno causing trouble, don't need one more.

Comment

Working...
                X