Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raider week might be a good time to give him some rest
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      Raider week might be a good time to give him some rest
      That's my guess, too. Good thing DJ is back. Depth is so important in the NFL.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Don't forget about Trevathan he has been getting playing time and has looked serviceable. So I think we have depth where we can afford to let him rest for the Ravens in a week and a half.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          Don't forget about Trevathan he has been getting playing time and has looked serviceable. So I think we have depth where we can afford to let him rest for the Ravens in a week and a half.
          Trevathan has been excellent on 3rd down. He might be the best coverage backer we have.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Gray Caldwell ‏@GrayCaldwell
            Injury report at OAK: Woodyard doubtful, Stokley questionable, Willis, Ramirez, Green, Kuper, Ayers probable.
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Woodyard and Stokley might sit this one out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                Trevathan has been excellent on 3rd down. He might be the best coverage backer we have.
                I read somewhere hes been taking advice from Brooking on the sideline who helped him out when he makes mistakes. Honestly, I wish we had a younger Brooking, hes not to useful but his leadership is whats making this corps solid

That is something I hope runs off on Tevathan
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Everyone had a full practice today except Kuper and Woodyard who were limited at practice. According to PFR, they are questionable as of today.

Comment

• Broncos WLB Wesley Woodyard (foot) said he will play in Sunday's game against the Ravens. (Per Rotoworld)
                    sigpic

Comment

• The Broncos are in pretty good shape heading into the game at Baltimore on Sunday; the Ravens not so much.

Comment

• Well, according to Foxy we got out of Baltimore without any injuries.

That just leaves Porter and Kuper. I sure hope Kuper can come back soon. Foxy said that he had some scar tissue come loose in his ankle and I wonder if he had that scar tissue removed from his ankle which would explain him being held out a few games.

They are getting him ready for the playoff run. :thumb:

Knock on wood that we can stay healthy these next couple of weeks.
                        sigpic
                        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Didn't think it was worthy of a new thread but one of our practice squad players "(G)Quentin Saulsberry" was suspended by the league yesterday. Fox mentioned something in his interview about they already replaced him with Lonny Parker but I am not sure who he is so I have no more info.

Apparently there were a few more bumps and bruises from what Foxy said yesterday.

Here is the list after Wednesdays practice.

Kuper DNP Ankle
                          Gronkowski DNP Hamstring
                          Vickerson limited Groin
                          Moreno Full Ribs
                          Adams Full Knee
                          Decker Full Ankle
                          Koppen Full Knee
                          Leonard Full Ankle
                          Willis Full Knee
                          Woodyard Full Ankle
                          Holliday Full Knee
                          Baily DNP Non Injury related
                          sigpic
                          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver
                            Kuper questionable, Holliday doubtful, Porter out for Sunday.

Comment

• this thread makes me happier than in years past
                              sigpic
                              -------

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                                Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver
                                Kuper questionable, Holliday doubtful, Porter out for Sunday.
                                From what I heard it sounds like its more a precaution with Kuper at the moment, so he should be OK for the playoffs.

Holliday is a worry if its an ankle problem, although he should have 2 weeks to heal. Hopefully Porter is OK too.

Those 2 weeks would really help.

Comment

Working...
                                X