2012 Broncos Injury Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    From what I heard it sounds like its more a precaution with Kuper at the moment, so he should be OK for the playoffs.

Holliday is a worry if its an ankle problem, although he should have 2 weeks to heal. Hopefully Porter is OK too.

Those 2 weeks would really help.
    Agree on Kuper.

Would like Porter to play but i'm not sure.

Holliday may be a playing problem, we can't have those fumbles in the playoffs. And yes, we need that bye badly, got a lot of guys who could use the rest. I think a few are playing through an injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      this thread makes me happier than in years past
      Lol, no kidding, hope it stays that way too

Hope Holliday is alright, dude fumbles need to stop but he consistently gives us 20+yds of field position

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        Agree on Kuper.

Would like Porter to play but i'm not sure.

Holliday may be a playing problem, we can't have those fumbles in the playoffs. And yes, we need that bye badly, got a lot of guys who could use the rest. I think a few are playing through an injury.
        Yeah like DT, he has not looked the same since going down earlier in the year, not that huge separation he usually gets, although CB's get away with so much freakin PI against him it's disgusting ...he really needs to talk to the refs before the game and in a friendly manner, mention "guys I know I'm a big dude but if y'all could please keep an eye out on these DB's against me n the contact downfield, I'd appreciate it"

Would definitely get it more noticed

Comment

• Holliday didn't practice. No one seems to know who fielded Punts during ST practice. Only Leonhard?
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            Holliday didn't practice. No one seems to know who fielded Punts during ST practice. Only Leonhard?
            DP reports Leonhard will take punts and Bolden KR's. Both have practiced these this week.

Comment

• Sounds good.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
              X