Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Holliday didn't practice. No one seems to know who fielded Punts during ST practice. Only Leonhard?
    DP reports Leonhard will take punts and Bolden KR's. Both have practiced these this week.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Holliday didn't practice. No one seems to know who fielded Punts during ST practice. Only Leonhard?

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Agree on Kuper.

Would like Porter to play but i'm not sure.

Holliday may be a playing problem, we can't have those fumbles in the playoffs. And yes, we need that bye badly, got a lot of guys who could use the rest. I think a few are playing through an injury.
    Yeah like DT, he has not looked the same since going down earlier in the year, not that huge separation he usually gets, although CB's get away with so much freakin PI against him it's disgusting ...he really needs to talk to the refs before the game and in a friendly manner, mention "guys I know I'm a big dude but if y'all could please keep an eye out on these DB's against me n the contact downfield, I'd appreciate it"

Would definitely get it more noticed

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    this thread makes me happier than in years past
    Lol, no kidding, hope it stays that way too

Hope Holliday is alright, dude fumbles need to stop but he consistently gives us 20+yds of field position

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    From what I heard it sounds like its more a precaution with Kuper at the moment, so he should be OK for the playoffs.

Holliday is a worry if its an ankle problem, although he should have 2 weeks to heal. Hopefully Porter is OK too.

Those 2 weeks would really help.
    Agree on Kuper.

Would like Porter to play but i'm not sure.

Holliday may be a playing problem, we can't have those fumbles in the playoffs. And yes, we need that bye badly, got a lot of guys who could use the rest. I think a few are playing through an injury.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver
    Kuper questionable, Holliday doubtful, Porter out for Sunday.
    From what I heard it sounds like its more a precaution with Kuper at the moment, so he should be OK for the playoffs.

Holliday is a worry if its an ankle problem, although he should have 2 weeks to heal. Hopefully Porter is OK too.

Those 2 weeks would really help.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    this thread makes me happier than in years past

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver
    Kuper questionable, Holliday doubtful, Porter out for Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Didn't think it was worthy of a new thread but one of our practice squad players "(G)Quentin Saulsberry" was suspended by the league yesterday. Fox mentioned something in his interview about they already replaced him with Lonny Parker but I am not sure who he is so I have no more info.

Apparently there were a few more bumps and bruises from what Foxy said yesterday.

Here is the list after Wednesdays practice.

Kuper DNP Ankle
    Gronkowski DNP Hamstring
    Vickerson limited Groin
    Moreno Full Ribs
    Adams Full Knee
    Decker Full Ankle
    Koppen Full Knee
    Leonard Full Ankle
    Willis Full Knee
    Woodyard Full Ankle
    Holliday Full Knee
    Baily DNP Non Injury related

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Well, according to Foxy we got out of Baltimore without any injuries.

That just leaves Porter and Kuper. I sure hope Kuper can come back soon. Foxy said that he had some scar tissue come loose in his ankle and I wonder if he had that scar tissue removed from his ankle which would explain him being held out a few games.

They are getting him ready for the playoff run. :thumb:

Knock on wood that we can stay healthy these next couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    The Broncos are in pretty good shape heading into the game at Baltimore on Sunday; the Ravens not so much.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Broncos WLB Wesley Woodyard (foot) said he will play in Sunday's game against the Ravens. (Per Rotoworld)

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Everyone had a full practice today except Kuper and Woodyard who were limited at practice. According to PFR, they are questionable as of today.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Trevathan has been excellent on 3rd down. He might be the best coverage backer we have.
    I read somewhere hes been taking advice from Brooking on the sideline who helped him out when he makes mistakes. Honestly, I wish we had a younger Brooking, hes not to useful but his leadership is whats making this corps solid

That is something I hope runs off on Tevathan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X