Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore, second best tackling Safety in the NFL

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...fficiency-dbs/

Kids a stud, and he's only in his 2nd year. He has the makings of the next great Broncos DB. He and Harris are great young cogs in this defense and can't wait until they are in their primes. It's been a while since we had two young pro bowlers back there, and I think those two will be there soon enough

def not a stud yet, hopefully on his way though. needs to start making plays on the ball
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      def not a stud yet, hopefully on his way though. needs to start making plays on the ball
      Being in the top three tacklers at his position is definitely studly

Comment

That can happen when your LB corps is getting burned.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
          Exactly! He's not a stud, yet, although it's nice to see him make a total 360 in the tackling department. He needs to start forcing more fumbles and getting more picks/pass deflections before I can consider him a "stud".
          sigpic

Comment

But... I thought we should cut him....

Comment

The Dream Is Alive......Way to Go Rahim.....

Comment

Not stud-level yet, he's improved a great deal though, which is very good to see.
                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Maybe his best plays don't show on the stat sheet. For example, when I see Drew Brees dinking and dunking, hesitating to throw down the field, I believe Rahim Moore must be doing his job in coverage. The Broncos have the 8th best pass defense, allowing the 4th lowest yards per attempt (6.4) so far.
                  sigpic

Comment

The performance of the D versus the Saints was impressive.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Rahim is a stud so far this season.

Comment

Hes playing well.
                        I think one thing that really got to him last year was that hit on the Bills WR. Got a penalty and a fine for a completely legal, hard hit. I honestly think that was a big factor in killing his confidence.
                        sigpic

Comment

Fundamentally his tackling is great. He's really cut down on mental errors and his coverage is pretty good. He'll need to have a couple picks or forced fumbles or a lot more pass deflections to be at a prob bowl level though.

Glad we had him to take over for Quinton Carter. Is he ever coming back btw?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            That can happen when your LB corps is getting burned.
                            The point

Your head

This isn't about tackle numbers, but his tackling efficacy. He hardly misses tackles

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                              Fundamentally his tackling is great. He's really cut down on mental errors and his coverage is pretty good. He'll need to have a couple picks or forced fumbles or a lot more pass deflections to be at a prob bowl level though.

Glad we had him to take over for Quinton Carter. Is he ever coming back btw?
                              Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                              The point

Your head

This isn't about tackle numbers, but his tackling efficacy. He hardly misses tackles
                              My 2nd post (the one above yours)

Your head
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X