No announcement yet.

Rahim Moore, second best tackling Safety in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stud? No. Most improved player on the team? Perhaps.

Comment

Moore has been stud this season. I'm happy he had bounce back year compared to his awful rookie year.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZeusOnEarth View Post
        As a matter of fact, next game he may have one.
        If so, change your name to Apollo.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          Yeah Porter has never been a great tackler. He's a non-factor in the run game on plays to his side. He needs to watch Champ's tape.

Regardless of what you think of Rahim Moore, you have to be encouraged with the progress we've seen from last year to this year. He looks like a totally different player. He's starting to really get in the thick of it for such a small guy. Last year he was totally afraid of contact, and this year he's squaring up on everyone that gets to him.
          he wasnt afraid of contact last year... he got fined at least twice for big hits both of which were clean, the one in the bills game and another one... If anything the flags and fines are what cause some apprehension of hitting but dude has been willing to lay the wood from the start here.
          GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
            he wasnt afraid of contact last year... he got fined at least twice for big hits both of which were clean, the one in the bills game and another one... If anything the flags and fines are what cause some apprehension of hitting but dude has been willing to lay the wood from the start here.
            I only remember the Bills one, and I agree with milehighguy. Moore was timid all season after getting fined for that hit.
            sigpic

Comment

At this point I'd say he's Renaldo Hill-like. Not exactly a bad thing because I don't think I've seen Hill miss many tackles. Now he has to become more instinctive and make plays in the passing game ala Earl Thomas...
              Last edited by PhoenixDread; 11-03-2012, 07:02 AM.

Comment

This isn't a news piece.. It is a discussion on Moore's improved tackling.. why move it to the news section? Otherwise known as the post graveyard, this is where posts come to die. Or get posted to 2 responses and no life, even if they are a good article. Whereas in the general section they would get a couple pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  This isn't a news piece.. It is a discussion on Moore's improved tackling.. why move it to the news section? Otherwise known as the post graveyard, this is where posts come to die. Or get posted to 2 responses and no life, even if they are a good article. Whereas in the general section they would get a couple pages.
                  Creating this sub-forum was a huge mistake and has really detracted from the quality of this site.

Comment

GO RAHIM
                    HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by Mortal View Post
                      Creating this sub-forum was a huge mistake and has really detracted from the quality of this site.
                      I agree with you guys about the news wire section, but overall, i think the new forum design is great. Cheers Mods:thumb:
                      Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Comment

Working...
                      X