Broncos' Holliday makes quick impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    The last game we were working him into the offense as well.From what i seen,it could be very effective.The quick reverse plays, running plays,quick throws,whatever it was if given a big enough hole he could break one.I would like to see more of him in the offense.
    I agree, I'd like to see him on O a bit more. My worry though is that much better teams won't give him a sniff. Carolina stood off him as if he was going to block, but it doesn't take an expert analyst/rocket scientist to realise he isn't gonna be a blocker!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Im glad we have Holliday on the team.....
      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Manning is the Engine and Holliday is the Spark......When you see Holliday pause for a sec after fielding the ball via punt or kick off then you see him turn on jets and book it past all of the players that just makes you say WOW What a Holliday........I sure hope he can take another one this week to the House!!!!!

Comment

I expect to see holiday with a TD vs Oakland

Comment

How about coming in full circle when we play Texans in playoffs and Holliday takes a couple to the house.

What going around, comes around.

Comment

I love this guy! I get excited every time anyone kicks to him.
              We were lucky enough to see the run back in the Cinci game, brought the Bronco fans to their feet. Holiday is a playmaker!

Comment

Yea i love watching him return, He turns a 3 yard gain into a 20+ yarder.

I love watching him run to the edge with a defender right in front of him but he cannot catch up to him.

Comment

He is electric but he also makes some boneheaded decisions. On one punt last week he didn't signal well enough to get the fair catch, he got smacked and it almost cost us big. Then the next punt return there wasn't a sole within 15 yards and he fair caught it! I hope he gets the kinks worked out of his game before it costs us huge in the playoffs.
                  ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

My guess is on the next punt the coaches made him call a legal fair catch when no one was within 15 yards of him
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Denver_oner View Post
                      Yea i love watching him return, He turns a 3 yard gain into a 20+ yarder.

I love watching him run to the edge with a defender right in front of him but he cannot catch up to him.
                      Imagine how good he would be if our punt protection was good
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Holliday has been a fantastic find, while last week vs Oak he made one bad decision and another horrible one (on the actual fair catch) no doubt, but he's gonna break one when we need a score bad and that's why this pickup was such a great one

Had been begging for it and even specifically for Holliday (ironically) and super happy the staff addressed it

Comment

Working...
                        X