Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno: 'I'm gonna help this team out' - NFLN interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno: 'I'm gonna help this team out' - NFLN interview

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player...-this-team-out
    I support Kaepernick 100%

A Denver Broncos cap would have gone a looooong way towards making you the man in the big D.
    Last edited by Taos_Broncomaniac; 11-28-2012, 09:11 PM.
    [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
      A Denver Broncos cap would have gone a looooong way towards making you the man in the big D.
      Although it would be nice to see a Broncos hat, he's wearing a Broncos shirt. I think I can understand an Alumni sporting his schools gear when they are ranked #3 in the nation and is playing the #2 team this weekend to essentially win a spot in the bcs national championship.

Comment

Champ did the same in the Von Miller top 100 list.
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Knowshon has handled this season with a lot of class. I hope he continues to do well in a starting role. Must be hard to watch the season unfold from the bench, especially when the backs who replaced you (Ball and Hillman) arent being particularly productive.

Comment

All I know is that I hope he can build off of last weeks effort, and continue making a case for being the full time starter here in Denver... Some of you probably know that I've given him my fair share of crap over the years, but that doesn't I don't want him to succeed, it just means that I haven't seen it out of him yet.

Prove me wrong Knowshon
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I hope Moreno can stay healthy. He has a lot of talent and had it not been for injury I really think he would be an All-Pro by now. I feel for him and Ayers because a lot of people hate McDaniels and take it out on them because he drafted them #1. I want Moreno to prove all those who have posted hate for him on these forums, totally wrong.

Comment

When John Fox and his staff finalized the roster, Knowshon Moreno was on it. Knowshon got benched for eight weeks. He's back now and has freash legs. John Fox is a smart man.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Good for knowshon.. I play with him alot on xbox and he really is a cool dude.Wish him othing but the best.

Comment

So you're telling me he's not allowed to represent the university he went to......especially when his Almia Mater is playing in the SEC Championship,with a chance to play in the BCS National title...??????????
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

That interview seems to be summed up by this interview.

Comment

MCdaniels only listened to offers for Cutler. He turned it down.:paper:

Comment

Von Miller says gig em after every interview, rather than Go Broncos!

How dare he!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I sense a little humility and modesty for the first time ever. Of course being a mere fan, I don't know what he's really like but much of the clips I've seen in the past were that of a less humble nature

Like it! Thanks for posting

I'm pulling for the guy. If he can be the guy some people think he can be, that could be a godsend for our Broncos
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              When John Fox and his staff finalized the roster, Knowshon Moreno was on it. Knowshon got benched for eight weeks. He's back now and has freash legs. John Fox is a smart man.
                              Had McGahee not been injured he'd still be on the bench. Smart? Sure, but this is giving way too much credit.

Comment

Working...
                              X