Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile High now Peyton Manning's house in Denver

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_...#ixzz2DxR335mH

Covers the scolding of the fans for doing the wave, hitting the receiver sitting on his butt, and how he caught the Bucs in a 12 men on the field penalty.

Maybe somebody needs to write down the Manning House Rules. In fact, let's begin now:

1) Thou shalt not covet nachos at the concession stand while the Broncos have the football.

2) Please, before becoming an NFL referee, learn how to count to 12.

3) Be prepared to catch a pass, even while sitting on your rump.

4) Keep quiet when the master is at work. There will be ample time to cheer after Manning reaches the end zone.

5) No visiting team gets out of here alive.
    I did not realize he was actually stopping the wave when I saw him quiet people ... classic!

While PM is getting allot of credit for the pass to Moreno on the ground some credit needs to be given to Moreno too. He had to reach out for the pass, was not an easy catch and also he had to be rdy for the pass even though he was on the ground. Heads up play by Moreno imo.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

People on the radio and on denverpost.com are cracking me up about the wave.

Yeah, it was dumb that we (i gotta include myself because I was there) were doing it. The crowd didn't instantly stop as instant as the article suggests. Also, it wasn't even that loud. The Broncos were stalling out drives earlier in the game with complete silence. The wave, while it might have been kinda uncouth, didn't do anything to affect the offense.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        People on the radio and on denverpost.com are cracking me up about the wave.

Yeah, it was dumb that we (i gotta include myself because I was there) were doing it. The crowd didn't instantly stop as instant as the article suggests. Also, it wasn't even that loud. The Broncos were stalling out drives earlier in the game with complete silence. The wave, while it might have been kinda uncouth, didn't do anything to affect the offense.
        Cory, we are just a bunch of screw-up fans. With all these threads here lately "calling us out" and now the wave. Wow, we must suck.
        Some of these people should maybe gather 76,000 of their friends so they can dictate exactly what they do.
        sigpic

Comment

Mile High Manning House Rules:

Alright Broncomaniacs. Here are the house rules established back in Indy. If you arent familiarmwith them.. get familiar

1) Thou shalt not covet nachos at the concession stand while the Broncos have the football.

2) Please, before becoming an NFL referee, learn how to count to 12.

3) Be prepared to catch a pass, even while sitting on your rump.

4) Keep quiet when the master is at work. There will be ample time to cheer after Manning reaches the end zone.

5) No visiting team gets out of here alive.

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_...mannings-house
          PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

I hope you're not really catching flak because if Peyton hadn't reacted I wouldn't have known the crowd was doing anything at all. But him telling you all to quiet down (and the silence that followed - not that there was too much noise to begin with) was funny nonetheless.
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by Sync View Post
              I hope you're not really catching flak because if Peyton hadn't reacted I wouldn't have known the crowd was doing anything at all. But him telling you all to quiet down (and the silence that followed - not that there was too much noise to begin with) was funny nonetheless.
              I thought the whole thing was funny and everyone was just having fun.
              Some of what the posters and radio people are saying is ridiculous.
              "be good fans" and stuff. Cmon.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                I thought the whole thing was funny and everyone was just having fun.
                Some of what the posters and radio people are saying is ridiculous.
                "be good fans" and stuff. Cmon.
                If you'd been totally silent people would be complaining that we had a wine & cheese crowd.

Don't pay attention. You can't win.

sigpic
                - ★ -
                2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

If you'd been totally silent people would be complaining that we had a wine & cheese crowd.

Exactly! lol.
                  The crowd wasnt that loud and the wave only went around a few times.
                  We had one going against the Saints that lasted a lot longer and I think the Broncos had the ball and no one said anything.
                  Oh well it was fun, Go BRONCOS
                  sigpic

Comment

I can't speak for the rest of the stadium but I know I did my part to make sure we didn't get "wine and cheese" labeled.

I made the people behind me so mad from standing up and screaming they left. The said "sit down we cant see" sometime in the first to which I replied "if you cant see then stand up".

They apparently left sometime in the third.

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Scream the whole time the defense is on the field and after any scores. Be quiet while the offense is working. You won't get labeled wine and cheese fans if you are loud when on defense

Comment

2, 3, 4 are the funnest.

Comment

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen, Peyton turning a loud roaring crowd into church mice in a matter of seconds.
                          sigpic

Comment

I doubt Manning would've been able to do that back in the old Mile High haha!
                            All in for Siemian!

Comment

Haahahaha!! Love this article!!

Comment

Working...
                              X