Mile High now Peyton Manning's house in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
    That was the funniest thing I've ever seen, Peyton turning a loud roaring crowd into church mice in a matter of seconds.
    lol yeah. except it really wasnt loud and roaring. wasnt loud at all tbh.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      lol yeah. except it really wasnt loud and roaring. wasnt loud at all tbh.
      I'll tell ya what, i couldnt hear Peyton talking to the offense on TV so it was too loud..

Went to an Indy game and you can here Peyton's ever word while on offense it is so quiet.

So, if i cant hear Peyton.. its too noisy.
      PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
        I'll tell ya what, i couldnt hear Peyton talking to the offense on TV so it was too loud..

Went to an Indy game and you can here Peyton's ever word while on offense it is so quiet.

Therein lies the difference between dome and open air
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post

Except I was there.
          Wasnt that loud.
          Also, hes with another team now. Colts fans are boring. Broncos fans are rowdy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
            I doubt Manning would've been able to do that back in the old Mile High haha!
            At Mile High, the southstanders woulda cheered louder, just 'cause he asked them to quiet down. MAN do I miss the rolling, ominous thunder that stadium would make when everyone would stomp thier feet! Sounded like the football gods of yore coming down to unleash thier wrath, lol

I think about the only time the old Mile High was quiet, was when it was empty. The very design of the place seemed to make it a freaking megaphone, it was like watching the game inside the hold of a cargo ship!
            "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Classic Peyton!
              When Peyton talks, ( or gestures).....people listen!
              Learned that many years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by peytonfan59 View Post
                Classic Peyton!
                When Peyton talks, ( or gestures).....people listen!
                Learned that many years ago!
                Elway used to do the same thing, and during Plummer and Grieses era Rod Smith used to gesture the crowed.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

The wave, is by far, the stupidest thing in sports.

I just shake my head in disgust every time someone tries to start it at the Rockies game.

I could not believe that people were doing it at the game. It's the first time I've seen it at a Broncos game...I refuse to participate in such stupidity.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X