Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woodyard and Kuper return to practice............. Ray Lewis and McClain updates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Woodyard and Kuper return to practice............. Ray Lewis and McClain updates

    http://milehighsports.com/2012/12/10...n-to-practice/

    Good news.

    They mention DT, but he came back and played the second half in Oakland anyway.

    Fox stated Kuper would of played Oakland if it was a Sunday game, so he will be good to go.

    Woodyard had a limited practice.

    The Ravens 'hope' Lewis can play this week, but are not sure yet - per roto

    Jameel McClain, who has played MLB in his absence left Sundays game with a neck injury and did not return. He is in pain and having MRI, very unlikely to play Sunday - Roto

  • #2
    I think Yanda OL got hurt as well,his status is unknown.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
      I think Yanda OL got hurt as well,his status is unknown.
      Anything that helps.

      Roto - Ravens RG Marshal Yanda suffered a sprained ankle in Sunday's Week 14 loss to the Redskins.
      It looks like a multi-week injury. Yanda was sporting crutches and a walking boot on his way out of the stadium. Baltimore's best offensive lineman, Yanda grades out as Pro Football Focus' No. 2 guard this season. His absence would be unwelcome news for Ray Rice's fantasy owners.

      Comment


      • #4
        Part of me thinks they would have sat Lewis if they won sunday, but with the steelers and bengals on their heels and home advantage on the line, they may just risk it.

        The coach has stated that they prefer to sit Ray till the playoffs to risk further injury, but that was before so much was at stake.
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          Anything that helps.

          Roto - Ravens RG Marshal Yanda suffered a sprained ankle in Sunday's Week 14 loss to the Redskins.
          It looks like a multi-week injury. Yanda was sporting crutches and a walking boot on his way out of the stadium. Baltimore's best offensive lineman, Yanda grades out as Pro Football Focus' No. 2 guard this season. His absence would be unwelcome news for Ray Rice's fantasy owners.
          so much injuries for the ravens. Yanda was their best lineman. From what ive been reading at ravens forum Michael Oher is sucking bad. Their top 2 MLBs are hurt. Suggs is hurt. Webb is out. unfortunate for them but it helps us out.

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't think it matters much if Lewis plays or not. Even if he plays, he is not 100% and certainly not the same Ray Lewis of years past. Plus they are beat all to h e double l even with him back. The Broncos shouldn't have any problem beating the Ravens, as the Broncos are the better team on both sides of the ball.
            ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

            Comment


            • #7
              Asa Jackson CB Ravens was immediately suspended for 4 games to to PEDs

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                Asa Jackson CB Ravens was immediately suspended for 4 games to to PEDs
                I wonder was it Adderall i'm assuming that got him suspended 4 games.

                Comment

                Working...
                X