Peyton still leads Brady..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton still leads Brady..

Blah, blah Brady.. Peyton is still the #1 ranked QB in the NFL.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Even after the terrible showing the texans gave last night, Brady is behind Manning the the overall stats.

So as people all calling Brady the for sure MVP.. just hold up. Cause 'ol reliable is still leading the charge.

Keep up the good work Broncos!
    Last edited by Peanut; 12-11-2012, 01:18 PM. Reason: Fixed link
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

I think it's crazy that after all of these years Brady and Manning are still a level above everyone else. Both have their teams right up there being talked about as top super bowl contender, both playing at MVP levels, and to top it off a postseason showdown is certainly looking like a strong possibility.

Comment

Can we cash some of those stats in for points during the playoffs?
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Not sure why the link in the OP doesn't work. I'll try to fix it.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

That's only QBR, ESPN's made-up (and quite questionable) statistic. Brady still has a higher (if only by .2) passer rating, 1 less TD with 6 less interceotions, slightly more yards, 1 more sack, and has knocked off the formerly number one team in the NFL. Patriots will have to take some sort of dive and Manning have a big game against Baltimore to overcome. Even if Brady does win, it means Manning will be even more of a lock for comeback player of the year.

Comment

stats
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Peyton is time you add some of those plays Dungy said you are holding on to.Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by charlespdk View Post
                That's only QBR, ESPN's made-up (and quite questionable) statistic. Brady still has a higher (if only by .2) passer rating, 1 less TD with 6 less interceotions, slightly more yards, 1 more sack, and has knocked off the formerly number one team in the NFL. Patriots will have to take some sort of dive and Manning have a big game against Baltimore to overcome. Even if Brady does win, it means Manning will be even more of a lock for comeback player of the year.

a 4time MVP will be an MVP

Comment

PM and Brady are on another level from everyone else.

I don't even like to argue who might be better. They are true greats its impossible to split.

Comment

Brady easily gets 4 seconds in the pocket on most snaps. I wish the voters would see the little things.

Comment

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
                      Brady easily gets 4 seconds in the pocket on most snaps. I wish the voters would see the little things.
                      Definitely, their pass blocking is excellent.

Comment

Working...
                      X