Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos, Stadium District to spend $30 million on Mile High improvements Read more:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holger_Danske
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I can't really even imagine our audio system being much better... It's already pretty good.
    Now if only there could be a way to redirect some of the fan noise toward the field with reflectors or something that would be cool. Those floors are not the same as Mile High, and the sound is not anywhere near as loud.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I cant wait to see it. Also, bigger screens in the north endzone, and a new audio system. WOOO!
    I can't really even imagine our audio system being much better... It's already pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    3 times larger.. did I read that right? Holy cow! That's like even big in Texas!
    I cant wait to see it. Also, bigger screens in the north endzone, and a new audio system. WOOO!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    3 times larger.. did I read that right? Holy cow! That's like even big in Texas!

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    If they really wanted that SB bid they would of spent that money upfront on a dome
    your fan card just got revoked for even mentioning a dome.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    If they really wanted that SB bid they would of spent that money upfront on a dome
    If we really wanted a dome... We'd just go watch basketball instead.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I was talking to a guy at the stadium after an Outlaws game in June, and he said something about making the jumbotron bigger this offseason... I didn't realize it was going to be 3x bigger I can't wait to see it

Leave a comment:

• mray
    replied
    Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
    I would be absolutely furious if Denver ever made a dome. It's not football if it's in a dome in my opinion
    Amen, Brother!

Leave a comment:

• COBronc78
    replied
    I would be absolutely furious if Denver ever made a dome. It's not football if it's in a dome in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncosPWNn00bs
    replied
    Yea, I just had read that. That is awesome news. And it will be done in time for next season as well. Gonna be so sick to see the new changes. I cant wait. Hopefully we can put it on display for the season opener on Thursday Night

Leave a comment:

• mray
    replied
    Ha Ha Ha! You can thank me (and probably a few thousand others). I'm a season ticket holder and we got a survey a couple of months back asking (among other things) about what could be down to improve the Mile High experience.

I SAID A BIGGER SCREEN OVER THE SOUTH STANDS (of course, my seats are in the North Stands, so I would benefit).

You're welcome....

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    The south video board is gonna be 3x bigger? Holy crap. We're Jerry Jonesing this thing, albeit a lot cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• dsmith275
    replied
    I agree with all of you! Nice to see the improvments and the tilted kilt always is a good time!

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Awesome. Now an excuse to come back again...besides the tilted kilt.
    Yeah I was telling Cory a while back that Id love to see improvements to the stadium, and voila! Cant wait to see the big screen.

And yes, I wish I could just live in the Tilted Kilt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X